The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
sharxx101

Melbourne Meet

Meet this Sunday all members welcome to come down to the botanical gardens gate C near the cactus garden and the tecoma pavilion. Come along for some fun in the park some of us will be there at 10 to 11am till the afternoon. Bring a plant for a newbie or an item for trade if you wish. Hope to see you there

:)

Sorry for the late notice I only found oput myself recently. :)

Just a few days to the meet hope to see who ever can make it there!!! Will be a fun day in the park!!!

:rolleyes:

Edited by sharxx101

The weekend is here and the Melb Meet is just 2 days away hope to see you all there, bring a plant for a newbie or for trade if you wish will be a great day with lots of fun!!! Always good to meet the great people that are a part of this great community.

Cya there!!! :P

Great day in the park thanks to everyone that could make it! We will be having another meet soon in the next 2 months or so I will post a proposal for a meet here soon.

:P

Damn i missed this thread and the meet.. Maybe someone could pm me about the next one as i dont remember to check the forum very often.. That'd be nice anyways.. Peace!

3rd of May dude (next weekend) at melbourne botanical garden.

when is the next Melbourne plant meet?

by my powers of deduction it will be first Sunday bimonthly?? ie. 5th of July or it needs to be planned, I too dont check the forum often and would apprieciate if I could be pm'ed aswell if there is one on a random date,

Thanks,

Daoistpunk