The Corroboree

check out all of "ELManlinos" 's youtube lawnmover videos ... cant see them myself at the moment ... i'm shaped to 8kbps broadband :)

this dude has made what is essentially a bong to fuel his lawnmower.

air in ... bubbles thru the 50/50 water+fuel mix (or aparantly whatever.....windex & lemon juice one story said from 2 school kids!)

bubbles as does a bong, but to the carby rather than your mouth LOL ...... sorry simplest explanation I could think of!!

saves lotsa $$ aparantly .... I'm gonna try it on my gokart .... current fuel tank is heaps dangerous anyway :)

enjoy!!

what's the big secret about running engines on vapours? obviously they will.

and after watching a few GEET clips it seems no one has even the slightest idea of how to do a controlled experiment to see if it actually uses less fuel or not.

Laughable!

funny.

im pretty sure most of the geet world have no idea whats going on, that paul pantone setup is too complicated.

this guy did it simple, i take my hat of to simple.

apparently the geet system isn't much more efficient than a carby or efi setup, but the advantages I like are the reduced emissions and ability to run on a very wide range and quality of fuels!

The geet stuff was invented by a mormon who was allegedly locked up for saying he could run a motor on water. He is in a mental hospital for this. The case is messed up.

I doubt he is that sane if he is a mormon, and there seems to be no real science involved in his speculative explanations of how geet works, but his incarceration is tragic.