The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Chiral

sporeworks

Found this and thought it could be of some use to some people..I found it useful when i wanted to confirm an id of a certain strain. Oh and the blue highlighted ones give you a pic reference which is cute.

http://www.sporeworks.com/sporelibrary.htm

H.

ps if this has been posted before mods can move it...I typed in sporeworks into the search engine and it gave me every page with the word spore on it..can u imagine..LOL

Edited by Hunab Ku

very interesting. Workman is one of the best of the guys from the shroomery in relation to IDs.

Thta being said, Ps.Australiana and Ps.subaeruginosa are synonymous.

very interesting. Workman is one of the best of the guys from the shroomery in relation to IDs.

Thta being said, Ps.Australiana and Ps.subaeruginosa are synonymous.

Oh man, that list is so old. I didn't think it was even still online. And, as far as I can tell, P. australiana and subaeruginosa are the same. I am sure many of the Panaeolus in that list are misidentified as well. I am working on a more accurate gallery with microscopic features included.

heheheheh gave the MAN some extra work he prolly don't need..but I cant wait for a new table with lotsa ref picz.

H.

It's ok Hunab Ku. He actually gets paid for doing such work. I mean legally hehe

Luv ur work workman. Industriest as ever.

hey Workman - you may remember me under a different name from the shroomery a while back.

I think if your gonna put up some pics of Subaeruginosa it might be better to add the more lechyniform cystidia which are the more common shape than lageniform.

Actually Id love you one day to have a look at the cystidial forms of the SA variety of subaeruginosa which is quite different to the east coast subs. Good to see your still around anyway man. BM.