The Corroboree
alkatrope

EGA Bookmark Sale

just bought some bookmarks for myself and friends..

if myself or others win prizes tha arent of specific interest to us they will go onto swap and sell with proceeds being donated to next years ega B)

Some, you and your so called friends are trying to clean up the sweep :P

Well here we are the 30th of December, yes Christmas is over but EGA still have some fantastic gifts to pass on so keep your fingers crossed. So make sure you are in the running for over $5000 of fantastic entheo plant related booty. Bookmarks available till around 7pm tonight.

Well I am off to work now but will be back around 7pm. Then we will close the site down briefly and allocate any bookmark sales for the day and then draw the lucky 6 people. 5 from the total bookmark numbers and then one from just post EGA sales. Then 4 bonuses winners that will get an EGA t-shirt and more, taking the total prizes to 10.

Will post the results on out web page tonight under the “Help EGA’ page. We will list the bookmark number, state and initials of the winners. We will attempt to ring the first prize winner where possible and email the other winners. After that we will take a much needed break and start sending the prizes out in the new year, around the 3rd.

So I just wish to pass on our warmest thanks to everyone that attended and made the day happen, and everyone that purchase the bookmark, all the business and individuals that donated the gifts (pleases support and thank them where possible), and a special thanks to the crew that worked on this part of the project, Billy (you’re a legend and did a fantastic job), Martin (your strong mind is sobering and of much value), Kazzlite (your graphic skills and patients with me are beyond words), Kazz2.0 (your energy, support and brainstorming where the day saver in the end), IZWOZ (thanks for redrafting the logo and helping out on such short notice) and all the others that maned the stall I tip my hat off to you.

So again just keep in mind that EGA is a ‘Not for Profit association’ that need your support to continue. So go crab a bookmark and you may score a fantastic gift for supporting the plants.

Good luck everyone

In Plant We Trust

RonnySimulacrum

eeek, I totally forgot about this.

The option to purchase is still up on the site, does this mean I can? The website mentions a midday closing time.

Dead car, home late, working on it all now, got the first winner working on rest now

Where did that cat got to

:lol:

Edited by RonnySimulacrum

I have started putting all the boxes together to send out, going to try send some on thus which is my day off. I know some of you SAB heads clean up :lol:

So who here was lucky???

hey MindExpansion, i am yet to pick the winner of that, but i will try get back to you asap

thanks

:lol:

All the main prizes should have got to the winners by now B)

Wish i could see there faces

:)

Oh POOH! I really wanted the Sapo sticks and the peyote sculpture :( Well, and everything else too, but mostly those.

Edit: VVV Congratulations! :)

Edited by FancyPants

ronny wants me to come forward as the main prize-winner ... i had my reservations that people would think it was rigged, but it definitely wasn't. so when i got the call that i won, i was elated cos i've never won anything substantial like this in my life B)

i'm happy with the prizes i got. i think there was a decent division of the prizes, and i ended up getting things that i didn't want initially, but am please with. i got the sapo stick and absinthe from SAB (sapo trip report to come soon), an assortment of seeds and herbs, a pair of chop hairdressing scissors :P , a few of the books, a whole bunch of cactii, the bronze peyote sculpture, izwoz clothing voucher and firestick.

i also got the 2 2009 EGA tickets, i intend on giving one away on the forum as a competition and give the other to a friend.

so much love to all the raffle prize donors, you've made me one happy chappy.

Congratulations, twix :)

No W.A. winners this year :P

I am unsure who made my firestaff from last years EGA raffle, but I absolutely love it, didn't think much of it at first, let it sit there for six months before I picked it up, but now I can't put it down. Except when it puts me down (on the ground) very heavy staff, but I way prefer it over light suckers. Much more suited to contact staffing IMO. Practiced for six months before I lite it up too as to not burn all my purty hair off. Will try and get a video and put up 1day. Just neeed sum face blur ing tecn ology:P

Always have this vision on sum1 finding me knocked unconsious with a burning staff lying on me. Have told my parents to go get camera immediately if this happens, even before checking my pulse or anything! Just too good photo op to miss :P

So who won? No1 willing to own up hey?

Dang i missed it, oh well next year then ;)

big congratulations to the winners.

Naja - Twix won if i read correctly.