The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Teotzlcoatl

Help Support the Entheogenic Community

Please help support our community!

Make Some Donations, Join some Organizations-

Please donate some money to the Cactus Conservation Institute, Inc. and receive a bronze, painted or silver cast of a real Peyote button. Your money will help protect Lophophora and Astrophytum in their natural habitats as well as fund genetic studies of the Lophophora genus. Fund Lophophora DNA Research!!!

Cactus Conservation Contributions

Contact C.C.I.

Join the Peyote Way Church of God and become a bona-fide religous user of Peyote and a member of the Church. The Peyote Way Church advocates the cultivation and spiritual use of Lophophora cacti. Peyote Way Mission Statement

Peyote Way Church of God

Become a member of Erowid and increase the awareness of Psychoactives! You could get a magizine, a T-shirt or even a hand-made glass DMT molecule!

Become an Erowid Member

Erowid Questions about Donations- [email protected]

Support the research of Psychoactives with a donation to M.A.P.S.

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies

Cannabis Legalization

And last but not least don't forget to help Mr.(K.)Trout with getting his book printed! Please help him out! For a $125 fee you will receive a freshly printed special hard back edition of "Sacred Cacti 3rd edition- Botany, Chemistry, Cultivation & Utilization (Part A)"!!! A very rare and very vauable book!

Get this amazing book by K. Trout on Sacred Cacti

If anybody has any other worthly organizations to make donations to and/or become a member of, please post!

Please help support the Entheogenic Community, I think propagating and spreading botanicals is a key part in this... but propagating and spreading knowledge and respect is just as important.

~ Teotzlcoalt ~

Edited by Teotz'

Great!

Does anybody have anymore? Any tips?

Does anybody know of any other Clubs? Organizations? Donations?

Post 'em!

Edited by Teotz'

Anybody got anymore ideas?

Anybody got anymore ideas?

Bump it again teotz.. just in case you're not annoying enough posting multiple posts one after the other, no wonder you're celebrating your 1500th already!!

Here's an idea.. take that money and invest in pots/soil/plants etc.. and help your community in the most productive way... growing plants (to sell / trade / give away)

free seed ring is a great example of how one can be productive and helpful w/out wasting money in institutions, that helpful as they may be, must have administrative costs.. the whole spirit of this is DIY which is a direct use of resources/money by the community, so I'm gonna keep my money and hopefully have enough seeds of something to give away at some point.

yea but donate to erowid and they'll send you this awesome shirt

shirt1_large.jpg

I love that thing...

Here's an idea.. take that money and invest in pots/soil/plants etc.. and help your community in the most productive way... growing plants (to sell / trade / give away)

Dude I bet I have ALOT more plants than you do! (But I could be wrong, cause I don't know how many you have) Why would you say that to me?

Nov 8 2008, 03:11 AM
Feb 7 2009, 09:40 PM

As you can see... I waited awhile before I bumped this, so stop giving me shit!

Nov. 2008 to Feb. 2009! That's almost 4 months dude! How long am I supposed to wait?!

Edited by Teotz'

yea but donate to erowid and they'll send you this awesome shirt

shirt1_large.jpg

I love that thing...

cool - I want one with little check boxes next to them tho :lol:

I really wanna get some of the signed merch, like sasha shulgin's books, or the blotter art tagged by hoffman :drool2:

I also owe wikipedia for how much i pound their site too

Best wishes in 2009 from the Cactus Conservation Institute!

We want to share with you some of the work which we were able to accomplish during the year thanks to your belief in our mission.

• We launched a four-year study on the effects of harvesting on regrowth and mortality of peyote in habitat in South Texas. (See the first data we collected after month 8.)

• We designed studies on the cultivation of peyote in habitat and in the greenhouse. The greenhouse study will be started in 2009.

• We acquired a reference sample of pellotine through the generosity of Vlastimil Habermann.

For those who may be unfamiliar with the conservation significance of pellotine, the published analytical work on the non-williamsii species of Lophophora indicates that pellotine replaces mescaline as the major alkaloid, and that mescaline occurs only in trivial, pharmacologically insignificant concentrations in those species, or is not present at all. The implication is that the non-williamsii species in Mexico (also locally known as peyote) should not be harvested, as they are not effective sources of mescaline.

In order to confirm the accuracy of those earlier analytical reports a known reference sample of pure pellotine was required as a GCMS standard.

Additionally:

• We provided pro bono regulatory consulting services to a Native American Church group as they applied to the DEA for guidelines that would allow them to cultivate their sacrament in the greenhouse.

• This past year has been a time of broadening communications and increasing visibility for the CCI. This website has attracted many inquiries, and we have been interviewed for articles in the popular press – including stories in Reuters (December of 2007) and the Time website – and for radio programs on NPR.

Thank you for your support!

C.C.I. update!

Help Support C.C.I.

Entheogenic Temples/Churchs-

Peyoteway.org ~ Peyote church based in Arizona, U.S.A.

Myspace.com/templeentheogen ~ Entheogenic Temple based in North America

Yoism.org ~ The Way of "Yo"

Good Vendors-

Sacredsucculents.com ~ Has all Sacred Cacti (besides Lophophora) including San Pedro. Also has tons of other interesting ethnobotanicals. Be sure to get the catalog!

Kadasgarden.com ~ Lophophora (Peyote) and other ethnobotanicals (Ships to U.S.A. without problems)

Icarosdna.yage.net ~ Trichocereus "True Blue" Peruvianus seeds as well as Ayahuasca botanicals (Ships internationally)

Loveleafgarden.com ~ Best site for general ethnobotanicals

Heavenly-products.com ~ Good selection of living plants including Ayahuasca botanicals.

Search Ebay for Peyote under the names "Aztekium", "Astrophytum" and "Ariocarpus", if you check weekly, eventually some will come up.

Good Entheogenic Internet Forums-

Shaman-australis.com (Also a great site for ethnobotanicals)

Entheogen.com

Dmt-nexus.com

Lycaeum.org

Spiritplants.org

Botanicalswap.org

Thenook.org

Growery.org

Shroomery.org

My Information-

[email protected]

I personally sell organic, home grown seeds and plants. I often have Saliva cuttings and cacti for sale!

I can obtain just about any botanical you can imagine! Just send me an email at [email protected]!

Keywords for Ethnobotanicals-

Peyote (Lophophora)

Salvia divinorum

Ayahuasca or Yage (Banisteriopsis caapi, Psychotria viridis, Diplopterys cabrerana)

Iboga (Tabernanthe iboga)

Psilocybin (Psilocybe Mushrooms)

Morning Glory (Argyreia, Ipomoea, Rivea)

Keywords for Spirituality-

Jainism

Taoism

Bahai

Entheogen/Ethnobotanical/Spiritual Sites-

erowid.org

maps.org

peyoteway.org

cactusconservation.org

csp.org

unitedplantsavers.org

entheopedia.org