The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
sensient

wanted:b.caapi vine

Hey guys,how are you all,i am intrested in obtaining b.caapi,if anyone could heplp would be much appreciated,have plenty to swap if you would like to swap,please help guys..thanks...sensient

Forget what I said.. :slap:

H.

Edited by Hunab Ku

Hunab, no offence mate but youve been here for a while now and it really is time you started using the search engine a little bit (more?)

If you cant find it using the forum search engine trying using googles with a site: specific search term.

90%+ of all the things you have asked about since you arrived are already available on this forum and have probably already been asked many times before.

Generally, if something is illegal to trade/sell on/in this sub forum I will tell the person (if I catch it) otherwise T or someone else will usually chime in.

FYI Caapi plants are legal to trade and sell however Caapi plant material is not.

Thanks I use the search a lot but don't always get the exact answers I'm after..I've looked at Torstens legal pages about borders and couldn't find the exact answer I was after about selling such items across borders particularly in Tassie where this chaps lives.

Sorry I will keep my mouth shut in future and hope not to offend anyone here.

I was being overly pro active it seems. I do spend countless hrs trawling the search engine and will continue to do so.

Sometimes I'll look for a particular subject and read all the posts only to see the thread degenerate to nonsense.

Such is the nature of public forums. There will always, for ever and a day be new people coming on board and asking all the same questions over and over.

I have learned to look but when you have spent over an hr looking it gets to be time consuming.

By the way what is the difference between Caapi plants and Caapi plant material..I'm a little confused on that one..?

thanks for your input though and have a nice evening

H.

Edited by Hunab Ku

Sorry Hunab, I was a bit snipish, there may not be mention in a post specifically referring to Tas.

FYI Caapi material would refer to any part of the plant not still attached to a living specimen, silly I know but as I understand it even if you pick a leaf you are theoretically holding illegal plant material and harmaline is an s9 the same as heroin.

So in most states of Aus, if you pick a leaf and it weighs in at 0.5gms you are theoretically holding the equivalent of 1/2 a G of smack!

I believe there is a dilution clause(?) in some states but for NSW, VIC and SA (Im not sure of the others) it is as above.

AFAIK Tassi's laws on Caapi are the same as the rest of Oz, you can only send live plants.

This may be incorrect but I think thats the way it is.

If you still cant find any info on it and you are going to send the plant start a new thread on it and make sure, dont take my word on it.

Thanks.

H.

hey guys,how are you all? well things went a bit off topic,but i am still very intrested in aquiring a cuttuing,i am new around here so i don,t know how things work,but if anyone can help i would most appreciate it,thanks guys..sensient