The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
divinersage

TRIPLE J UNEARTHED

Hey everyone as some of you may know i play bass in an electro band named Redlight Runners

we are currently on Triple J Unearthed's top 100 and i'd love if any current triple j unearthed members could rate/review any of our tracks.

even if your not a member and are feeling extra dextra nice :worship: you could register here :

http://www.triplejunearthed.com/registrati...hyregister.aspx

and then rate/review us at:

http://www.triplejunearthed.com/Artists/Vi...?artistid=20907

or even just check out the tracks and tell me what you think.

thanks in advance.

Divinersage :)

HAHA well done diviner!!!!!! (it was only a matter of time)

Man, dont forget about us when u become rich and famous!!!

(hard work pays) keep it up-

haha thanks greeeen!

i see your from bayside!

the band recently won battle of the bands for the bayside area which meant we got some free recording time, so hopefully a new track up soon.

Haha I have no idea who you are but you sound cool. So if you're allowed to vote for more than one band (because I'm friends with lots of musos who have bands) then I'll throw a vote your way :)

haha thanks fancypants :P

yeah im pretty sure you can rate as many people as you like.

feel free to post up any other bands you like on triple j unearthed.

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump.

we have a song called "Hero To No-One" would really appreciate if any forumers could give it a listen and maybe a review. :):):)

another buuuuump! and the last for this thread ever i promise :P

currently have all 3 of our songs in the top 10 and we desperately need ANYONE and EVERYONE to help us out with a rating a review or even just a listen and some feedback :)

thanks in advance people im mentally sending good karma and vibes out to everyone who participates :)

Hey man some nice stuff there, esp. the first two songs... interesting style, nice change-up with the synths for sure. Rated. Keep up the good work and good luck!

Hey DS, forgot all about this! Went to rate your tracks months back, then got sidetracked by the registration process (I'm a simple person in some ways)... anyway, rated and reviewed, but not sure if I did it right because all three times I chose the drop down for rate but then wrote a review! Like I sais, a bit vague sometimes...

BTW, never got that CD, did you end up sending it? No one at that address now though...

Love the new track!

Wish I was young and in a cool band.

Thanks Micro! muchly appreciated!

thats ok Sublime almost everyone does that! it still seems to work!

I got a note from the Post office saying they couldnt deliver the package!

i thought i had screwed up your adress or it unreadable/smudged ( the down-side of being left-handed ) !!!

after that i totally forgot about it sorry mate!

im going down to the post office on wednesday so if your still intereested id love to send you all 3 tracks!!

PM me :)

Hey everyone as some of you may know i play bass in an electro band named Redlight Runners

we are currently on Triple J Unearthed's top 100 and i'd love if any current triple j unearthed members could rate/review any of our tracks.

even if your not a member and are feeling extra dextra nice :worship: you could register here :

http://www.triplejunearthed.com/registrati...hyregister.aspx

and then rate/review us at:

http://www.triplejunearthed.com/Artists/Vi...?artistid=20907

or even just check out the tracks and tell me what you think.

thanks in advance.

Divinersage :)

Hey that's cool that a Redlight Runners band member posts here. I believe I have one of your track on my ipod (Hero to no-one). It's on my walking playlist. The JJJ Unearthed site really is fantastic...plenty of talent as well as legal free downloads for all. I'm having a blast checking all these great bands out.