The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Stay Puft

wanted: E. australe also E. ecarinatum

hey all

after Erythroxylum australe and Erythroxylum ecarinatum seeds, plants or rooted cuttings.

i am in Victoria and am only asking those outside of NSW as it would be illegal for those within NSW to posses such material

have cactus and few other plants and seeds to trade!!

Please if anyone knows of a source let me know, would be really appreciated!!

Edited by Mr Stay Puft

the few plants i have seen traded, were dug out of it's native habitat, and as far as i know those plants are protected by law, so removal of them is illegal. so seeds are your only option, which take about up to two months to germinate.

it's a very slow growing plant. if you can't track a seed source down and you are still interressted in a years time or so, pm me and maybe i collect a few.

g'day added Erythroxylum ecarinatum to my list of wants as well... would be really appreciated if anyone can help me out here! Again only those out of NSW for legal reasons!

anyone here feel they have enough experience with cuttings to try e australe?

t s t .

ill get em going...as long as i can get a plant to take cuttings from, or for that matter as long as someone can get unrooted cuttings to me alive...

willing to pay express postage costs too!

Edited by Mr Stay Puft

Im well and truely interested in the Erythroxylon Ecarinatum tropacocaine propertys would love to get some seeds i will pay good dosh for these im almost considering getting the car on the road and go interstate road trip to find one