The Corroboree
Justin

Tongkat ali

Hey guys,

Just bought some tongkat ali 10X extract from shaman australis to give me a bit of a boost with my kickboxing. Can anyone tell what if it works and any side effects there are? And I want to know if that report on the net about anything under 100:1 extract is useless and will have no effects is true or a bullshit ploy to get you to buy the expensive stuff in indonesia with your credit card.

Thanks

Well I used a 30x Tongat Ali' it worked quite fine' you got to take quite a bit of it though'

For an added kick mix it with Tribulus and Epimidium' that shall get your testosterone flying=)))

Also mix with a little Rhodolia Rosea for that adaptogen experience'

The effects are somewhat mild unless you get up and running' high doses can cause some folks to rage'

Good for agression in training'

Nice herb if you get the dose correct'

Ez

Nobunoni +

I pointed the manufacturer to this post and this is what he replied:

10:1 is active, doses of root traditionally are from 3-70g. Far and wide gap I know but that’s the way it is. Seems dosage is so wide cause its used as a general tonic as well as testosterone booster and also medicinal. Its has many applications not just test booster.

My indo doc recommends no more than 1500mg/day of the 10:1 for some reason. Obviously you can use more. Even the 50:1 I have they recommend no more than 500mg, that’s only 25g eqiv root. These are also now standardized extracts, supplied at the 10:1 ratio by me( originally they were 10:1 but now im getting standardized product) unless you are getting a standardized product you could just be getting a whole load of ligins and sugars also which is the case with the 100:1 generally. I will be offering the 50:1 (0.5% standardized eurycomanone, 5% glycosaponin,4% polyscaharide and 3% eurypeptide) at some stage soon.