The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
MindExpansion

Threat of Nuclear War

Anyone here heard of Baba Vanga? Personally I'm of the belief that there are a few people who are very sensitive to the invisible/immaterial world and in however way they are able to see/hear/feel/know things the rest of us couldn't possibly. Obviously I'm talking about psychics, mediums, prophets etc. I believe most psychics are full of shit and are just out to make a quick buck by preying on the weak or those in need of spiritual comfort, but I believe that there are a very few who are the real deal. As for this lady, Baba Vanga, I personally think it's a mixed-bag of the truths she has seen and shameless propaganda inserted by the powerful government heads she sometimes worked for. Some of it is some scary MF-ing shit for sure. I'll just copy-paste the following from somewhere else on the 'net to give you a good idea.

Baba Vanga (Vangelia) Pandeva was born on January 31st, 1911 she predicted her own date of death (died 12 years ago) 11 august 1996.

and so far this has come true: freaky..

1. Vanga's most shocking prediction include:

"At the turn of the century, in August of 1999 or 2000, Kursk will be covered with water, and the whole world will be weeping over it." (1980)

- The prediction did not make any sense back then. Sadly, twenty years on, it did make a lot of sense, when a Russian nuclear submarine sunk in an accident in August of 2000. The submarine was named Kursk. Kursk - the city (after which the submarine was named), could by no means have been covered with water (probably that's why her prediction seemed so unrealistic at first).

2. "Horror, horror! The American brethren will fall after being attacked by the steel birds. The wolves will be howling in a bush, and innocent blood will be gushing."(1989)

- Happened as predicted. The World Trade Center Towers in New York collapsed following terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001. The WTC Towers were dubbed "Twins" or Brothers. The terrorists drove passenger planes - "the steel birds" - into the towers. "The bush" obviously relates to the surname of the current U.S. president.

Here is Vanga's roadmap for the future:

2008: Assassination attempts on four heads of state. (One such attempt may relate to the strange John the Baptist Day "suicide" at Ben-Gurion Airport, endangering French president Nicolas Sarkozy.) Conflict in Indonesia helps cause a new World War.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleea st/israel/2194374/Nicolas -Sarkozy-assassination-sc are-Mystery-over-suicide- policeman.html

2010: A new World War begins in November. Escalation leads to use of chemical and nuclear weapons.

2011: Pretty grim. For those having the stomach for it, further information at

http://www.shout.net/~bigred/Vanga.html

ETA: I forgot to say the reason I mentioned this woman is because if you follow the links for her future predictions, there is stuff about Russia becoming a world power.

Edited by FancyPants