The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
TheFriendlyPlanter

Going to WOODFORD?

Is this a Woodford meet?

If so, where and when?

http://www.woodfordfolkfestival.com/

This gig perhaps johnny?

Bah, see my remarks from the last time this came up.

Used to be a magic place, gone to shit with mug punters and 6 dollar rum cans now.

I'll stick to the Dreaming... less drunks and pilled up kids. No "hippies" with brand new 75 thousand dollar four wheel drives and campsites for three people that take up 20m sq with a television and a bathtub :rolleyes:

Worth checking out if the ticket prices aren't going to leave you short for groceries for the next two weeks, I spose :P

VM

Used to be a magic place, gone to shit with mug punters and 6 dollar rum cans now.

I'll stick to the Dreaming... less drunks and pilled up kids. No "hippies" with brand new 75 thousand dollar four wheel drives and campsites for three people that take up 20m sq with a television and a bathtub :rolleyes:

Apparently the sites aren't powered this year and there are tighter restrictions on alcohol. And as for all those spaceship-driving pseudohippies, rocking up in my $1000 campervan with 2 Babes from my environment group oughta wipe the goofy grins off their faces.

Vert, I'll be cruizin right by your place. I'll be a honken at ya! hehe :P

Edited by Interdimensional monkeyman

No don't, the KKK will getcha and use you as breedin' stock, fresh young thing like you with all that there fancy book learnin n all. What, think you're too good for a lil pig squealery? :P

VM

No don't, the KKK will getcha and use you as breedin' stock, fresh young thing like you with all that there fancy book learnin n all. What, think you're too good for a lil pig squealery? :P

VM

You make me piss me-self sometimes Vert. Hopefully I sneak thru without being SHOT AT by angry farmers.

Think of the awesomeness of a Woodford meet this year. We're due for a good meet up this way.

I'll be camping in the Sep holls too, Probably in the lush green fields of the sunny coast, but it's Woodford all the way baby! :wub:

Well hell, hearing you piss yourself that readily maybe makes me think I wouldn't want to go to woodford anymore, even if I was in the first place :unsure:

You won't get shot at thru here... why shoot at people, when you can wait while they stop for drinks then get your mate to drain the lube from their dif, add a few sections of motorbike chain then reseal with gasket goop and then follow you at a safe distance until you break down... then we're EVER so helpful ny'he ny'he ny'he...

"it's called a head on a stick..."

Nah just kids, if comin thru this way keep eyes out for bulk lactuca serrucola, argemone and those weirdo Desmanthus things to fill your boot with. Bugger the Lutheran Mafia, they're too busy keeping eyes out for godless commies and jews... like some whacked out pocket of McCarthyism around here, spooky!

Dunno about a meet where I have to PAY just to stand there, if ya gets my drift... but I know a few lovely patches of jungle for that kind of thing. maybe we should start a herbal hiking club... put the hash back into hash haus, and a lot less with the running in lil white shorts? there'sthe d'aguilar stretch of things, lovely spots of course, but the other day I found this...

http://www.nhm.ac.uk/research-curation/pro...tralia-2006jan/

Which is pretty damned close to us emu poking peoples, in fact probably as close to "central" as we could manage, haha. Looks nice, hey? Love that poppy leafed baccy thing.

VM