The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Vertmorpheus

Back... with goodies

Happy hump day... scab grab time.... minimum 50 posts, please no under 18s, Australia only.

The following is available as seed, fresh where possible and well stored where not... make me an offer, I'll edit to adjust availability figures in this post as time goes on... please try to spread your requests around a little... ie all of one thing and nothing of anything else... please try only to request beans that stand a good chance of some quality of life in your climatic area too, but it's up to you... amazing what ppl can do with brickies plastic and heaters isn't it?

Chilean Jasmine 30

Argemone mexicana 300

Long-nan 10

Desmanthus illinoiensis 5

Trichocereus spachianus 30

Datura stramonium var. tatula 50

Basil "Pesto Green"400

Nicotiana tabacum 100

Wild Dagga (Leonitis) 30

Lomandra "Creek Red" 20

Echinopsis grusonii 20

Rosella 50

Nicotiana blend (excelsior, suaveleons, gossei, x sanderae) 200

Ipomoea "Little White" 100

Ipomoea "Gom's Tri"5

Sida cordifolia 100

Ceylon spinach 20

Heimia salicifolia lots

Echinopsis glauca 40

Ferocactus ? 100

Tomato "Black Russian" 20

Coleus blumei "Rainbow Dancer" lots

Datura metel var Chloranthia Triple Yellow 30

Catnip 100

Acacia maidenii 30

Passionfruit "Granadilla x" 100

Selenicereus grandiflorus 40

Melissa officinalis 100

Cyperus "Tantra" lots

Mimosa borealis 10

Acacia acuminata 10

Butternut "Northbrook" 20

Kalanchoe beharensis "Donkey's Ear Bronze" lots

Paeony morphiflora "Taz" lots

Salvia "Feral Nymph" (similar to Texas/Coral Nymph, weedier, very tasty) seed, 20

Indian Hawthorne 20

Coffee beans (fresh red berries 2 seeds per pod) 40

Chilli Thai Birdseye "Old Windsor" lots

The following is available as cuts, rooted plants, etc

1x Echinocereus pentalophus rooted plant (small, plenty of pupping going on, similar taste to Dolio. and TBM but much more bitter than say Mamm. longi.... they also make lovely graft stock for globulars, pics to come...)

6 x Brugmansia "Single White" rooted cuts

Also available...

3 x Sterile foil sealed unused scalpel blades, standard slot on type w 90 deg curve, for grafts/extracts etc.

(ideal for disproving the theory that you only have accidents with blunt knives :P )

About a bigarse teaspoon of kino/resin collected from Corymbia Bloodwood, pretty clean, lovely bush incense addition somewhere between storax and tragacanth..sweet and resonates strongly with the heart/blood/healing works.

About two teaspoons of resin (rain washed) collected from A. maidenii... to the best of my knowledge it doesn't contain anything spicey... but makes a nice binder for incense, bush first aid, etc... useful stuff, it's dry n cured not fresh n gummy.

A couple handfuls of rough chopped fresh dried ethically harvested Backhousia citriodora foliage.

A g or so of minty lions tail petals (just orange bits, nut'n else)

A wee sample of my rough n ready ethanol xt of Salvia "Feral Nymph"... I would like for this to go to someone who is trying to get off zee bongs, prone to anxiety-stress-worry disorders, etc... it's not very "druggy" but it is VERY medicinal with a spicey minty herby resiny tang... suspect it'd be of great use to someone, if ya like it I'll sling you some seeds and directions. the Nymph is btw NOT a divinorum and is entirely legal as far as I know... but if it's any good, that'll change I am sure. I find it somewhere between nemerosa and splendens in terms of sensation, but much stronger.

Right, zatsit for now! I would be curious to hear about the following... any anything else that would do ok in frost free subtropical hinterland etc. make me an offer!

Any seed for Trichs (the colch project continues with promising results...more on that later, w pics...)

Blue myrtle seed or cuts (even butt ugly puppers, if they're ok producers)

TBMs (as always)

Kanna (Scelly... I have Delo and it's cranking out)

Any varieties of the other two K's...

Calea z.

Salvia species or varieties

Chamomile, any species

Hi menth mints such as Japanese or Vietnamese but not that yellow stuff.

Australian mint

Anything beloved of jaguars (even some convincing photos would be good :P )

Silene capensis (actually almost anything capensis does nicely around here)

Lactuca virosa seed (the real one... I already have serrucola and that Conchus stuff)

Tabacum varieties

Kava plants (yeah I know, spit in the other one...)

LW seed

PM with any questions, offers, requests or whatnots. Especially whatnots.

avagoodun all

VM

edity bit.... 2 serves of extract remaining, half the native incenses remaining.

Edited by Vertmorpheus

Good to see ya back Vert-dude!! :wub:

yeah vert man, when you said "BYE" i was all sad but now :lol: where you been dude? we missed you

Cheers for the interest peoples, all goodies went out this afternoon, the rest go tomorrow morning, thats just if you're "local".

stay safe

VM