The Corroboree
baphomet

What's Wrong With Antisemitism & Islamophobia?

"I don't like what I'm reading, we're all supposed to be hippies blowing up balloons n shit".

LMFAO, and im all out of balloons ffs.

http://www.physorg.com/news144345677.html

' The team, Levy said, used high-precision radiocarbon dating on date seeds, sticks of tamarisk and other woods used for charcoal in smelting (along with Bayesian analysis) to obtain the 10th- and 9th-century BCE dates. The analyses were carried out by Thomas Higham of the University of Oxford.'

But as mentioned in the bible, theres mention of the midianites.

Raiders after a trading camp and on camels at midnight.

For archaeological evidence might be under the sand with high tech metal detectors for bronze at least 12 to 30 feet.'

http://www.physorg.com/news144345677.html

'while British excavations of the Edomite highlands in the 1970s-80s suggested the Iron Age had not even come to Edom until the 7th century BCE. '

Edited by devance

Edited by ballzac

Given that the pentagon now openly admits that in this war it has aerially dispersed 1,089,600 kilos of nuclear waste across Iraq alone I doubt the average person in the muslim world has a warm fuzzy spot in their hearts for either of our countries, and I dont just mean muslims- if I were a christian in the muslim world I'd be equally unbearably pissed at the west.

I say both of our countries because australia gives physical and logistical support for the dispersal of uranium tailings across Iraq and the use of aerially dispersed antipersonnel mines and white phosphorous bombs, not to mention hosting our military and intelligence bases on aussie soil and sending aussie troops over to the middle east.

Every country that supports our war of terror will eventually realize that refusing to do so and being subject to US sanctions would have been far less harmful to them in the long term.

Welcome aboard the league of hated imperialist terror states :)

We Really need a new generation of hippies, man.

Hippie-m.jpg

I think these days they are called "GREENIES"