The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
whisperz

Ps. Cubensis Spore Prints Sale

I have available 4 varieties of prints...

6 x Ps. Cubensis "Blue Meanie"

1 x Ps. Cubensis "Gulf Coast"

1 x Ps. Cubensis "PE6"

1 x Ps. Cubensis "Mexican"

$26 each or any 2 for $40.. all printed mid last year...

Payment is via Paypal or Direct Debit to a bank account...

They are clean prints and are suitable for microscopy... for any other

intention of use is solely your own responsibility...

post-1423-1206864703_thumb.jpg

Edited by whisperz

Obviously judging the last post that person isn't aware of the offense of importation of spores across country borders...

Also from memory these spores are cheaper than what most suppliers supply from international sources.

Bloody dumb empty head...

Guest Øskorei
the offense of importation of spores across country borders...

Into Australia, or out of Europe ? I thought that it was fine bringing prints into Oz.

they do seem quite expensive

Guest Øskorei

Good to see some healthy competition eh, whisperz ? Keeps the captitalist system afloat. Here's a bloke (GCF) selling spores that are $26 cheaper than yours. Can you undercut this price please ? :)

Well, if someone is willing to buy them, its their decision what they choose to do with their money really isn't it? Regardless of whether its a shit deal or not...

Guest Øskorei
Well, if someone is willing to buy them, its their decision what they choose to do with their money really isn't it? Regardless of whether its a shit deal or not...

That's also a very good point that cannot be disputed. But while GCF's tone might have been a bit harsh for some (not me, I like colourful opinions on this forum), this is a great example of a free market where someone has offered something at "x" value, and a 'competitor' has offered similar product for 'y' value'. In this particular instance of non-monopolised free-market small-window product advertisinig, it just so happens that the 'y' value has undercut the 'x' value by $26. AFter having calculated some quick fiscal reconciliations, I've determined latter is much better value (ie FREE - actually at a currency cost to the 'seller' as he is springing 50cents for a stamp)

But of course we should argue about the strains...... does the savings-favoured vendor have the strains that the $26 vendor does? The more expensive seller has a choice of product. Are they rare & exotic strains ? Will the buyer care about strains, or is the market for experienced myco's covered by free swaps within a subcommunity? While vendor 'y' doesn't stipulate on strains, he selflessly gives good recommendations with the FSRE reference. And despite vendor 'x' making a deliberately misleading statement as to importation law, there are now two other options available if one wishes to avoid the $26 price tag.

SO ultimately, there are choices here in this thread, and 'willing to buy them' is still an open option. Choice of 4 strains from whisperz for $26, an unspoken strain from GCF for ZILTCH, or the European Spore ring (mucho strain choices) for a couple of Euro's international delivery.

From here people are free to make their own choices.

That's also a very good point that cannot be disputed. But while GCF's tone might have been a bit harsh for some (not me, I like colourful opinions on this forum), this is a great example of a free market where someone has offered something at "x" value, and a 'competitor' has offered similar product for 'y' value'. In this particular instance of non-monopolised free-market small-window product advertisinig, it just so happens that the 'y' value has undercut the 'x' value by $26. AFter having calculated some quick fiscal reconciliations, I've determined latter is much better value (ie FREE - actually at a currency cost to the 'seller' as he is springing 50cents for a stamp)

But of course we should argue about the strains...... does the savings-favoured vendor have the strains that the $26 vendor does? The more expensive seller has a choice of product. Are they rare & exotic strains ? Will the buyer care about strains, or is the market for experienced myco's covered by free swaps within a subcommunity? While vendor 'y' doesn't stipulate on strains, he selflessly gives good recommendations with the FSRE reference. And despite vendor 'x' making a deliberately misleading statement as to importation law, there are now two other options available if one wishes to avoid the $26 price tag.

SO ultimately, there are choices here in this thread, and 'willing to buy them' is still an open option. Choice of 4 strains from whisperz for $26, an unspoken strain from GCF for ZILTCH, or the European Spore ring (mucho strain choices) for a couple of Euro's international delivery.

From here people are free to make their own choices.

Well put, but some people who are new would probably not know about those services - I neglected to mention the fact that if someone was stupid enough to pay $26 for a print then they would also probably be too stupid to find out about services such as the FSRE or the FSRC.

I suppose now they have no excuse.

Great series of replies. Quite entertaining and somewhat inspirational. Pretty much sums up the real and decent mentality of this forum which I have recieved.

Great series of replies. Quite entertaining and somewhat inspirational. Pretty much sums up the real and decent mentality of this forum which I have recieved.

Childish, Immature...... I could go on, but alas....... alice is treating me to sum delights and I really could not close this topic quick enough if Einstein himself turned back time a year and closed this topic like I think I did the last few spore print sales that have taken place! Stay legal, live and let live. mummblemummblegrummlegrummble bleh