The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
madhva

experience after Mitragyna speciosa ingestion

Hi

Just dropping a line about a recent experience with Mitragyna speciosa I recently took 5 leaves to see what the effects would be like as I have read a bit about it on this site.

I would like to get some feedback from others who may have used the plant to see if their experience was the same as mine.

I found the effects to be quite subtle nothing obvious happened except that when I drove down town 3/4 hour after chewing the leaves I was walking at a very brisk pace and seemed to get a lot done in a very short period of time.

I found myself sometimes running from A to B instead of just plodding along.The effects lasted some hours the interesting thing for me was the hightened activity wasn't a manic thing but quite sober and efficient

sometimes you can rush around and stuff things up but the head space was different under the infulence of Mitragyna speciosa

Has anyone used a larger dose if so what are the effects.

This type of stimulation is quite typical for low dose mitragyna. No heart tension, no head rushes, no hyperventilating, no jitters, no confusion, etc... just plain focus and stimulation/motivation.

Due to the market being flooded with crap material at the moment, it is important to always refer to the source and type of material used in bioassays. Here it was fresh from a plant, so it was quite likely the 'rifat clone'. This is important to provide a base for good research.

is the rifat clone likely to be in circulation around the Northewrn rivers area torsen if so that is the one as the plant came from the bangalow area

yes.

hi,

yes,i also had a similar kratom experience at work one afternoon.

during lunch i used three medium sized leaves in a quid,i noticed effects quite rapidly which led me to think that it must be a placebo effect.

about an hour later i was working like a mad man,utterly focused on the tasks at hand and future tasks.

i cant really explain what it was like other than i felt that something wasn't quite right in my head.

i'm really amazed at the effect i received from just three leaves,cant wait to try several at once.

i havn't tried the rifat strain yet,hopefully its as potent as the other seed grown kratom.

spun

[ 14. April 2003, 01:52: Message edited by: spunwhirllin ]

:huh: Edited by Rev

Originally posted by reville:

So far i know of 3 clones, Rifat, Craigs' and Bumblebee...

So how many of these are found here already

Only Rifat's is available in oz. Craigs was in storage culture and degenerated beyond recovery as far as I remember. Bumbles hasn't been imported.

and Did luca or others have success with taht seed they claimed to have?

Don't know about luca, but the one I got from him didn't germinate. Luca is very reliable though, so it might be worthwile finding out if he had success.

Rifat is the clone offerred by SAB isnt it T, and id suspect the other australian supplier.

Yep. I gave a few to a friend and these found their way to Medicine Garden. I don't think he has any available though as anyone who requests them doesn't get a reply or gets told they are out of stock. if anyone has heard different, please share.

how long till, kratom reaches maturity and,

if it's self pollinated will, that produce seeds?

gee, we need those other two strains...

Originally posted by planthelper:

how long till, kratom reaches maturity

I'd say at least 4 years in the ground.

if it's self pollinated will, that produce seeds?

yep, should be.

How long before the leaves have the required potency to give the desired effect(s), if the plant takes 4 years to mature?

2nd year in subtropics.