The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
DayLight

Drugs in be here now

reading the first part of Be Here Now[/i], you will come across two passages that seem of great interest to the entheogen enthusiast.

"Haish, this fellow Bhagwan Dass and David and I sat there for five days high on Peach Melbas and hashish and mescaline."

Peach melbas?

"Because, in fact, I have taken certian chemicals where I experienced the creation of total realities. The greatest example of this came about through a drug called JB 318...(Ram Dass goes on to describe what i can only assume is a kind of tropane hallucination involving lemonade and ralph metzner)"

i am very interested in the identity of peach melbas, i mean, what the fuck?

LMFAO!

Made my day, thanks for that daylight.

Edited by shruman

"After JB-318 the major affect was despondency while manic defenses and mood changes were almost absent. The "elation and motor restlessness so characteristic of LSD effects were never observed.""

http://www.erowid.org/references/refs_view.php?ID=1881

kinda interesting whose got some? :P

ram dass also said in one of his other books that sadhus in inda take low dose arsenic for devotional purposes, it acts as a psychedelic.

someone at edot came out with some recipies for a variation on the dessert that is an alcoholic drink. perhaps that was what he referred to.