The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
chilli

Search Engine Not Working?

I know there must be a bunch of threads started asking where I have been for the last week or so, but for some reason they are not showing up on the search engine... I have tried searching for phrases like "where is IllegalBrain," "IllegalBrain, we miss you" and "I hope that the Brain is okay" as well as more general stuff like "indispensable member of this community" and "a great guy, witty and handsome," but so far nothing is showing up! :scratchhead:

Does anyone have any suggestions as to keywords or phrases I might look for to better find these threads which feature me?

Guest Øskorei

My specific google searches aren't working lately either... the internet is surely broken.

I know there must be a bunch of threads started asking where I have been for the last week or so, but for some reason they are not showing up on the search engine... I have tried searching for phrases like "where is IllegalBrain," "IllegalBrain, we miss you" and "I hope that the Brain is okay" as well as more general stuff like "indispensable member of this community" and "a great guy, witty and handsome," but so far nothing is showing up! :scratchhead:

Does anyone have any suggestions as to keywords or phrases I might look for to better find these threads which feature me?

My specific google searches aren't working lately either... the internet is surely broken.

Hm, that is strange... perhaps you need to search for an animal with a much bigger willie? And don't pretend you don't know which one.

Hm, that is strange... perhaps you need to search for an animal with a much bigger willie? And don't pretend you don't know which one.

lol