The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
RonnySimulacrum

Looking for a place to stay in Brisbane on wed 13

Hey guys, I am coming to town for Earthfreq

I was hoping I could find a plant head to stay with, if anyone will have me, I have my own rent a car and all that just need somewhere to rest my head after I fly in, then I will make my way from there to site.

Anyone able to help me, please PM me.

I would really rather to stay with someone I have previously met, if that is possible. And someone that is also going to the party, but that is not a must.

I can offer little more company and a good chin wag

Love and light

RonnySimulacrum

Edited by RonnySimulacrum

if you don't find anyone else hit me up

Thanks so much ThunderIdeal

I will see if anyone else get back to me and let you know. Sorry i have a rent a car, not a can, hahaha, rushed words.

I am happy to go grab a beer or stay in and just chill, I get in about 4:30pm and then think it would be best to stay in town for the night before heading out to the forest, or whatever comes my way.

If anyone knows any must see stuff I should do why up your way, let me know, I like walking and taking photos. As well as looking at plants and did I say I like beer already.

Very much looking forward to this trip

In plants we trust

man i can offer a bed and bathroom, a few becks, unfortunately i'd have to boot you out at 5.30 am but you're welcome to chill outside, PM a phone number if you decide to take me up on it.

man i can offer a bed and bathroom, a few becks, unfortunately i'd have to boot you out at 5.30 am but you're welcome to chill outside, PM a phone number if you decide to take me up on it.

sounding fine to me :devil: