The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
FungalFractoids

Prescription meds and international travel

If I were to find myself prescribed something like Xanax and was carrying it in a script bottle with my name on it would that be something to be concerned about when going through customs in a foreign country?

Thoughts?

Yes..u need to follow to appropriate procedure, for the country your travelling too, which will often include a doctors letter and a limited amount of the drug, usually about a month supply..BE SAFE

Cheers, I'll look into that. All I really want them for is for the flight over and then for a couple of days when I'll be going through chronic weed withdrawals, so having too many shouldn't be a problem.

You finally gettin the fudge off this shitty island FF?

Hi FungalFractoids,

some medicals can be VERY problematic in Asiatic countries for example! Even Steroids, hormones or something like diet pills! Educate yourself VERY well before carrying any unclear meds into a country! In germany for example, Benzos arent blacklisted drugs according to the offical Drug Law! But if you import them without a valid prescription, they are and can lead up to very drastic measures including raids and such stuff! bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius