The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
peyote man

Do you need permission?

I went for a drive the other day, found some nice lush paddocks with cows in them. Just wondering if you guys just go for a quick wander or ask the owners? The house was right near the paddocks and I certainly don't want any trouble....

Yes, its always a nice thing to do and you would be surprised by how many people will say yes and offer you other things while your at it along wiht a nice cup of tea. offering $5 or $10 is always a help. :lol:

When I was a picker I would make up all kinds of shit in the beginning but later on you can generally pick the people who will be pretty kool with it (being in NNSW helps with that, I dunno about other areas). and they are generally quite happy you asked rather than sneaking around spooking their cattle, which tends to be the main thing they dont like.

Do not litter, do not bring a dog, do not scear the cattle, do not be gready, do not damage the land or the mycellium and the powers will be kind to you. ;)

Entering a persons property without permission is called trespassing. Trespassing is illegal :)

Always pays to ask. Especially if you in NNSW where the gettin' is good.

Nothing worse than finding a bumper paddock and having a farmer pull his shotgun on you because the last raggedy bunch left random litter or worse broken beer bottles or whatever that hurt his animals!

Keep in mind if you ask, the farmer will 99% of the time either tell you to bugger off or make yourself welcome, but if you go uninvited they have the right to call the cops and report you.