The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
devance

tapestries

I think that a tapestries are good look spirtual a outlook.

Many threads to a make a Tapestry.

The threads are individual with other human interaction.

Well there are many individual life tapestries, but as one's self life as a thread to the other individuals tapestrie.

I seen your art which is very much beyond me as to artistic representation as to techniques..

I liked the barbed wire halo.

And very true.

But much more than that.

For instance I couldn't taste or smell for 15 years.

But gradually recovered 1% a month.

But did happen, so total despair is not as good as a optimistic viewpoint.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The halo I was describing although in physics is true but the artistic representation would be sunlight from such so I made a mistake there in description.

devance, is english your native tongue?

It was.

I thinking of switching to english 18th century stlye.

When they were in jolly old London with syphilis and gin for company.

Just aids and cocaine now days.

i think he's speaking psilocybish :D

"When they were in jolly old London with syphilis and gin for company.

Just aids and cocaine now days. "

*removes bong from devance*

:blink:

Leonardo da Vinci

Also invented the artificial heart valve.

Vortex.

By examining such with anatomical/physiogy.

I guy like me would say at that time, 14th century, desecrating the dead.

Very illegal at the time.

But science progrees on.

Now days Doctors are familiar with such as every doctor in training has a formaltihied dead body.

Not something I could take. But thats the reason doctors don't get freaked out in emergency situations.

I saw a tapestry made out of phosphorescent green snakes once. Couldnt afford to buy it at the time.

Leonardo da Vinci? interesting character I agree, and im impressed how you worked that into the conversation so randomly....was it random or are you getting to a point here?

Of course many random points is better than one point that ive already thought about. cheers

oldglory.com have some kickarse trippy tapestries at a decent price

Well Leo must have been as a artist and somehow functioning around the politicals at that time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But the tapestries apparently was taken to mean actual Taps.

I was trying to describe actual spiritual Taps.

Interconnectedness from a 6D outlook.

Apparently a failure but try/try again.

But at least I viewed as a bong guy which is fine with me since I not Einstein of Leo.

Hey man, I knnow what your getting at, its just that your language is all over the shop. I like random psychobabble as much as the next guy, and I like where your ideas are headed its just that your metaphors are just too random for understanding.

Seems language is a great tool but also a major barrier for proper communication of ideas as things stand. better than neandertal grunting....yet still a long way to go i would say.

Metaphor: Think of a young child, just before they are able to talk properly trying to communicate it wants something to the parents. It knows what it wants but just cant quite articulate it....frustration.

Thats not a metaphor directed at you necessarily devance, humans in general....me. I know what im trying to communicate (most of the time) I just find our language so full of dead ends, contradictions, subjectivity and plain old empty rhetoric.

may you get your point across

Yeah, metaphors suck.

The crutch of liberal art majors, and psuedointellectuals.

So I will try to refrain from such.

But will know employ one.

Theres two ways of looking at things.

Being very well educated one can see some crap when one sees it.

But the uneducated don't.

Or experince which is not so easly communicated and slower and more costlly in time and money than getting University education.

And there is the same thing.

But the Universitys don't teach everything.

In the U.S. science majors are in short supply because a A grade is alot easyier taking a liberal arts major and everyone wants to be a A student.

So they are a A student with no education.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My new meanless metaphor.

When I was high school my english class had me read Stienbeck the red pony, the end of the story was a dead pony with a crow pulling its eye out.

And another supposed classic claasic Les Miserables.

About some guy that steals a loaf of bread and get hunted by The French Authoritys for life.

So I wrote why am reading this crap and got a D.

amen to that, that shit happens every day.....makes you wonder how many kids close their minds at that critical age because they have to write out chapter reviews every night for that bloody Anne Frank's diary.

I understand its an important book n all but f@#k its dull. I suppose i can relate in a small way (the nazi bitch english teacher).

read steppenwolf by Herman Hesse

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Glass_Bead_Game

'The Glass Bead Game (German: Das Glasperlenspiel) is the last work and magnum opus of the German author Hermann Hesse. Begun in 1931 and published in Switzerland in 1943, the book was mentioned in Hesse's citation for the 1946 Nobel Prize for Literature.'

My education didn't begin till I got out high school.

Was I ever so glad to get out of there.

One really never would know what a crummy place for flawed education it is otherwise.

Luckly there other tests SAT so the mind dead crone didn't influence my getting into junior college.

Her son, who I actually knew jointed the postal service and went berserk one day killing his supervisor.

Going postal as they say.

Makes me a firm believer in home schooling.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I a visual art type guy but only for scientific visual models.

Of the brain or physics or math or whatever.

If I had easier visual models I certainly could have learned better.

Math symbols are really a selective skill to become natural to fro many people.

But some things are not so easy, but far impossible to model.

That where the tap mention came in.

Thought might give a visual artist a point of interest.