The Corroboree
gromit

Taking entheos interstate...

Hi All.

First post woooottt! I have been looking around the forum for a while now & am really impressed with the resource (most of) you have built up. :worship: I tried to search for this or a similar topic but to no avail.

In mid November I'm going to Tassie for a week & then Melbourne for the weekend.

I have lately been using a mix of passionflower & wild lettuce (in place of a fairly heavy Mary habit) with some nice results , and i was wondering would i be able to take this stuff on the plane with me in my rolly pouch? Surely it would look very dodgy in there, but it is legal and can get sent to me legally interstate, maybe i should leave them in my luggage in their labeled packets?

Anyone had any experience? Sorry if this is a stupid question, i have not flown interstate before & don't know what to expect...

Cheers

I'm not much up on aussie law but one thing that is pretty much universally good advice is as you said, have them clearly labeled. Manufacturer label is best, if you grow them yourself or get them from a home grower print out label tags with both common and latin names and put them on the bags with clear packing tape or something.

Welcome to the forums :)

Mailing it ahead of time to your destination or a mail drop type business could save you a lot of hassle/explanation. How's that combo workin' out for ya, btw?

Mailing it ahead of time to your destination or a mail drop type business could save you a lot of hassle/explanation. How's that combo workin' out for ya, btw?

Yeah that might be the go, i dont really won't to be hassled by pricks at the airport.

Yeah i like the combo, nothing spectacular, but it defenitly takes the edge of my weed cravings, and helps me get to sleep, which has been my biggest problem when trying to cut down.

Now i just have get rid of the durries :scratchhead: