The Corroboree
limpet

FS: 2x Entheogenesis Early Bird Tickets @$80 ea

Hello,

We purchased two tickets for Entheogenesis at the early bird rate of $80 ea. We now can no longer go due to work commitments and wish to sell these tickets. We are selling them at the price we paid $80ea or $160 for two. Tickets to Entheogenesis are now priced at $100 till the 5th November at which point they go up again to $130. So save $20 per ticket now or if you read this after Nov 5th, $50 per ticket. Please PM me if you would like one or both tickets. I will post back to this thread when/if they are sold.

I sure will miss not seeing Dennis McKenna - does anyone know if he is doing any other talks anywhere while in Australia?

wow! awesome and most generous offer for anyone who hasnt gotten their ticket yet. better act fast.

i havnt asked permission yet but i may be able to get audio of the Mckenna talks for those that may have missed ega. ill ofcourse seek permission before any action and would make them freely available, but then again my equipment might be somwhat shitty so might not get any decent audio, see how things go closer to date.

also this might be better in trade forums...

Sounds like a good deal, shit you can not make it to the conference but :huh:

Is sure going to be something very special :lol:

Hi All,

What a great response! Both tickets are gone. Everyone enjoy EGA and hopefully I can make it next year.

Amulte, audio of McKenna's talks would be great if it is allowed. Everyone have a great time!

Last year was a beautiful event

Cheers all!!

Sorry - didn't read thread properly - just now see they are gone.

Edited by PeterH