The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
foolsbreath

Can anyone point me in the direction of:

Thought some fellow peeps might now the whereabouts of some of the following

Green tea extract

Hops extract

Inula extract

Aspidosperma Quebracho-blanco. I believe this is schedule 4 now?, but if anyone has a plant for trade, I would be interested

Ethnogarden sell an extract, (among other interesting isolates) of Quebracho, and it sounds really interesting! I also would like to find out more about their technique for isolating muscimol, apparently it requires several cloumn runs and yields about 100mg/kg of material!

Thanks all!

FB

Hi foolsbreath, possibly all these things can be bought from that large herbalist shop in Lismore, although last time I was there I saw their shop for sale in the real estate window, even though it was the busiest herbalist I have ever seen, wow this is a long sentence.

Thanks Sina :lol:

I'll be close to there this weekend, so I'll have a look!

To my indignant outrage, in the last few months, some idiot decided to make individuals unable to acquire Green Tea extract through a chemist in NSW. It is still fine in QLD, but not so easy for all of us to cross the border, once to order our drugs and again to obtain them.

A health shop, or herbalist might be the go. Def seen hops extract at health food shops locally.

Good luck, oh and green tea ext. is the shit, anybody know how to extract delicate aminos from organic matter?? :)