The Corroboree
foolsbreath

WHO"S GOING TO EGA?

Having never been to anything like this before, I'm really looking forward to it.

I know what you mean :lol:

I have been to about 6 things like this and i am still REALLY looking forward to it :wink:

Just a quick question

Did you guys that have got tickets already receive some EGA flyer's in the mail?

:rolleyes:

lol was going to post about that. think i accually got about 10 or so on friday.

great idea to had round and share with people who may be interested RS.

dig the recycled envelope too :D

Edited by Amulte

Thanks for getting back to me Amulte

As I did not hear anything back I got a little worried that all those trees fall for nothing :BANGHEAD2:

Yep recycled envelope, and the flyers are on recycled paper too, next time around I hope to use soy ink as well.

I got to thinking that some people may wish to have one, or maybe even put the EGA flyer on the wall, or give them to other plant heads :worship:

In plants we trust

Edited by RonnySimulacrum

Well if anyone needs more or did not get any PM me your details and i will send them too you

:lol:

There is surprisingly only about 120 Tickets left for this gathering already, so if you are interested in coming to this very unique event I suggest you get on to it.

Also there are some limited Cabin beds available for hire that you may wish to try and nab yourself;

EGA Accommodation:

Once again, we will have a limited amount of beds in cabins available at EGA. Beds in a large dormitory style room will be $60 each, which covers you from Friday to Monday. If you wish to stay on Monday night as well, there will be an additional $10 fee.

Accommodation will be allocated on a first in first served basis. All wishing to reserve accommodation should email Becky on ohsotrashed[AT]hotmail.com with their name, how many beds they require and their ticket numbers for each bed (EG EN001) or a paypal Receipt ID. No beds will be reserved unless you have already purchased a ticket.

Beds will need to be paid for in cash upon arrival at the conference.

You will have to bring all your own personal bedding along as we are just providing the space and mattress.

See picture below;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/ron...ff/_MG_6571.jpg

In Plants we Trust

Hey ronny, are we aloud fires & should I chuck in my barbie plate or is it gas only?

Gettin close, anyone else excited?

I'd say there would have to be a total fire ban in that region at that time of year shruman. The fires last year were spread over several states.

Hhhhmmm, righty O, last thing we want is a pyro with a Barbie in a fireban.

It may very well be a fire ban at that time but I think we might just sneak in before it kicks in depending on how the summer is hotting up. We would not encourage fires other than for cooking purposes or however we may have one going in a designated areas if the owners ok it.

It really is not to long till this event at all so start geting ready

:devil:

holy poopers, less than 2 months now

WOOT!

Ronny you gotta do somthing about time, speed it up or somthing. im well looking forward to this years pilgrimage.

Trips me out when i think most of the ethnobots from all over the country will be heading to the one place.

so much energy in the one place at the same time, this years will be quite awesome.

oh man, my family wants to bung a bday partay for me and my dad on the 2nd!(we were born on the same day) but i really wanna go to ega............what to do!!!

Cook them dinner two days before and then get in your car and start driving to EGA :shroomer:

bring your old man, family, and party there :)

They can party with Amulte hole family.

They can also do an introduction Plant head workshop with CS, that will get them up to speed on things very quickly.

:devil::devil::devil::devil:

:wink:

oh yeah i can really see old roy partaying with the plantheads!...not!

nah cant make it...but ronny id like to support in someway, maybee donate some cacti cuts for auction or raffle etc?

that was really cool at the 05ega.

oh yeah i can really see old roy partaying with the plantheads!...not!

nah cant make it...but ronny id like to support in someway, maybee donate some cacti cuts for auction or raffle etc?

that was really cool at the 05ega.

Thanks Rexstrong, a donation to the Raffle would be ace.

I am about to launch the raffle to so look out.

If you are a business or would like to get all the formal credibility in the raffle follow this link and info;

“If you would like to support Entheogenesis Australis by donating an item (or items) for the 2007 raffle please contact the Raffle Coordinators at:

egaraffle2007[REMOVE THIS TEXT]@triptamind.com

Download EGA Raffle FAQ here

If you choose to donate we would like to acknowledge your generosity however you have the option of remaining anonymous also”.

The lovely EGA Lady take care of things on this end, so feel free to flatter them in you emails :rolleyes:

Or if you just wish to Send stuff to go in the Prize draw then send it to;

Entheogenesis Australis

PO Box 305

Warrandyte VIC 3113

with your name and a list of what you are donating we will throw it in the draw for you

also, on a more personal and selfish note, I could do with a couple of cactus cuttings for myself at the moment, so if you right Ronny on one of your choosing i will gladly put it in my garden (very optional).

:drool2:

Ima fly bitches coz i work full time and has the mad blingzzzzzzz. Will someone drive me from melbourne puleeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeee :P

Ima fly bitches coz i work full time and has the mad blingzzzzzzz. Will someone drive me from melbourne puleeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeee :P

I think most of us work full time, but this is an event that requires making space for, maybe try putting in for holidays or an RDO or too.

Some people take like 2 weeks off and travel half way around the country to be in attendance.

On the travel side of things Vline have bus rides

http://www.entheo.net/2007notices.htm

It is a gathering well worth getting too

In plants we trust

:lol:

Just bought our plane tickets - very excited

Cheap flights from perth to melb going on both airlines right now, there and back

we're going over on qantas and back on virgin, total cost = $330 :).

check it out perth crew

Just bought our plane tickets - very excited

Cheap flights from perth to melb going on both airlines right now, there and back

we're going over on qantas and back on virgin, total cost = $330 :).

check it out perth crew

That is good News creach :wink:

Good price on the plain tickets :lol:

there is a 2% chance work will send me back up there before EGA B)

Got my ticket the other day so I'll be going.

FIIK how to get there, i'll figure something out. How many Adelaide crew going?

I EXCITE!!!!

How many Adelaide crew going?

As i see it, about 30 so far :wink:

See u there bitches. Plane tickets booked.

Hired a camper van for the 4 days, Bought my EGA ticket.

Guess I'll see u all there.