The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Legba

Not So Cute And Cuddly

Source

0,,5606067,00.jpg

A US woman has killed a raccoon with her bare hands after the rabid animal attacked a young boy.

The woman was walking in the woods in Connecticut with a group of children yesterday when the animal bit the five-year-old son of a friend, Associated Press reported.

She pulled the raccoon off the child, told the children to run home and strangled the animal, animal officials said.

"She had the presence of mind to choke it," animal control officer April Leiler told the Record-Journal newspaper.

"She is one tough lady."

The carcass was taken to a state laboratory where it tested positive for rabies.

The woman and the boy are undergoing rabies treatment. Their names have not been released.

:devil:

I've always wondered how I would fair against a wild animal. for example, hypothetically I think I would be able to fight off a Racoon. I think a single medium/large sized dog would be about my limit. they can bite hard and tear but they are stupid. what do you think?

please realise this is a stupid question so don't get offended.

I've always wondered how I would fair against a wild animal. for example, hypothetically I think I would be able to fight off a Racoon. I think a single medium/large sized dog would be about my limit. they can bite hard and tear but they are stupid. what do you think?

please realise this is a stupid question so don't get offended.

i remember being told that if your attacked by a wolf assuming there is no other way to get way what you do is ram your wrist into his jaw and roll it onto its back where you can drop your weight into its rib cage with your knee im not encouraging killing animals but im told thats how you defend yourself against wolfs or wild dogs i guess if they are attacking you or your family id hate to kill a dog but if it was attacking and i had kids around it wouldn't stand a chance

Definityly not a stupid question.

Especially if attacked by a pitbull.

A pitbull will pullback straight and also use a half circular motion to keep the target offbalance. So leaping forward as to position oneself on top can move around to the spine in back of the head thats the weak point.

Large cats do it all the time but not so easy to do with pitbull hanging on your arm.

I killed a doubie dog once that was attacking me by picking it up .

The left arm in doubies mouth the right around the body and snapped its neck.

But I had a winter jacket on so I wasn't panicking from the bite.

Pitbulls are fast and change targets every second.

I killed a doubie dog once that was attacking me by picking it up .

excuse my ignorance... but what's a doubie dog?

-bumpy

Doberman Pinscher

I rotated my arm from the inside of the arm [the jackect griped] to the outside of the arm and gravity.

I didn't hurt the guy that complained he spent a year training the dog do to attack.

Outside of a bar.

Doberman Pinsche just ignore kids are in a running state but always pays attention to a women master.

Four would be good for a ranch with a alone female..

Training from a pup is effective but naturally so.