The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
occidentalis

Bored with the internet

The reason I like Corben,

A cutout thats pasted on the final story board.

Not as easy as it looks.

Anyway very old should be collected as a antique.

Mutant World series is my favorite for some reason.

And also there is ;The Last voyage of Sinbad.

Guest Warrioe-Sage

Bored of the internet!? Iam afraid of the internet!? of course i'm afraid!?i lack courage 99% of the time!?the internet just freaks me out!?i'm here to learn how to get over this redikulus inherited SINdrome!?WITHOUT throwin caution to the wind!?the wind is such a playful devil at heart!?if you ever ventured into that field of dreams!?hehe!!.....just askn....

Guest Warrioe-Sage

Corben TOUCHED on the VERY basis of human frailty AND machoness!?THINKING!?the pyramid is ALIVE!?and TRON must FIND the CORE!?and change it because he KNOWS!?what it should REALLY BE!?dont stop til ya get to the top!?find the groove and ride the wave and end the slavery of all men!?first for yourself and then for others!?for if you dont actually KNOW how can you TEACH by SUBMITTING to others!?and WHAT is WORTH submitting FOR!?only YOU can answer that 1!?the primary function!?the cause of your unction?the way that is true and fine and above all the mind-less-ness that pervades the world as we find it!?once we get over it!?not by conquest OH!? NO!?but by DEFEAT!?defeat of the INTENT to RULE!?hehe!!.....just askn...

Well WS its doubtful if you or anyone else is going to enjoy his art.

But a good guess WS.

The pyramid isn't alive so You must read the comic.

I like WS.

Alot of my responses to anyones posts are in spontaneous reactions to whats presented not a carefully thoughtout policy.

So I don't mind WS posts but most of the time I can't find a understanding of his posts.

Anyway as he repeatly said his is Schizo

so the random elements make sense to him but not to most people.

I know something about Schizo so the last thing I want to do is agitate the tree and find what fruits fall out.

Been there, done that.

I'm happy not to viewed as a troll or any other assortment of the menagerie of internet cognizant labeling.

I'm happy not to viewed as a troll or any other assortment of the menagerie of internet cognizant labeling.

Sorry devance, I don't view you as a troll. Actually I like your posts because they always involve a bit of head scratching but usually I can work them out eventually, unlike WS'. And I don't actually mind WS, I just prefer it when he sticks to his own threads rather than posting useless junk in mine.

Whats the head scratching puzzlement?

I at will try to understand.

I not saying I at my best or ever have been or will be.

Whats the head scratching puzzlement?

I at will try to understand.

I not saying I at my best or ever have been or will be.

The head scratching puzzlement is due to your original and creative method of using the english language :wink: - which, as I said, I enjoy.

Well, I will try to explain.

Theres a reverse way of phrase presentation where the verb comes before the adverb or nouns which isn't that unusual although I haven't studied linguistics. But I will some day..

A another language type is difficult to understand as

its a response to having a thought not completed by a outside being [which can think and react 20 times faster]..

So one must complete the thought to conclusion faster than such being and the only way possible is not by being faster but by time manipulation.

More than you wanted to know I am sure.

Theres a reverse way of phrase presentation where the verb comes before the adverb or nouns which isn't that unusual although I haven't studied linguistics. But I will some day..

Are you saying that this has all been an experiment in linguistics?

No creach.

But viewing in it in a linguistic or biophysic model is more easy.

i'm always scratching dandruff from my head. i actually have to STOP scratching my head if i'm to make sense of most of your posts devance. i love them but they are puzzling.

I like WS.

Alot of my responses to anyones posts are in spontaneous reactions to whats presented not a carefully thoughtout policy.

So I don't mind WS posts but most of the time I can't find a understanding of his posts.

Anyway as he repeatly said his is Schizo

so the random elements make sense to him but not to most people.

I know something about Schizo so the last thing I want to do is agitate the tree and find what fruits fall out.

Been there, done that.

i really respect this.

while these revelations about warrior-sage copying-and-pasting on a wide range of forums is worrying, there has to be a better way of dealing with people than just attacking them.

------------------------------

back to the topic though, i've had plenty of experiences where my first thought has been how to tell people about it... most of the time it's actually for things that i don't bother to share. immediately thinking about posting stuff on the internet has only ever been a symptom of using forums for several hours a day. if you live on the internet it really does take over, to the extent that you dream about it constantly. best not to be more than 50% absorbed in cyberspace i reckon, preferably much less, although there is so much to do on here.