The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
mindmelt

salvia divinorum

I am living a shadowed existence now,for the last three months I have pretended not to care about the significance of my journey on SALVIA.Nothing on this earth has ever,ever effected me so divine.I cannot stress enough how un-religous,cosmic,etc my view on drug taking had been up to this point.DMT does not even take breath compared to my SALVIA (experience).I have been searching for this divine sage in victoria but at this moment in time have had zero sucess,is there anyone out there who has any info to share with me ,many mant thanx..BRETBOYXXXXXX

Ooopps sorry about the request,I just reread the forum do,s and donts ,AH am I off to a bad start?

Guest mulga

MM, well it didn't seem you were going too far overboard, asking about where to get a Salvia. It is afterall a unique and interesting herb that is presently not restricted in any way. I'm sure you could find someone who can send one, or even already has a plant in Vic. Including Shaman Australis.

Try salvia.lycaeum.org for general info and a few other sites also have excellent information on history, culture and botany.