The Corroboree
SaBReT00tH

Fermenting Sceletium/Sinicuichi In Winter

You need to understand fermentation and I thus reiterate Katz' book, which also discusses making yoghurt.

The issue is aerobic (yoghurt) V anaerobic (olives, cucs, kanna?), and my opinion is that ethno fermentation

of kanna was anaerobic, so a yoghurt maker will ONLY work if the material is weighted below liquid (OWN)

during process.

As for the ANGLO mentality of either/or,(cowardly avoidence of paradox/adversary) re science V art, the ancients understood

the avoidence of barbaric ANGLO brain chemistry by assuming both this/that. And isn't that the point of psychadelics??

regardless of the fermentation process. The yoghurt maker was only suggested as its function is to keep a temperature at an ideal to promote the bacterial activity. Tantra... yogurt makers can be purchased from big w etc. They are basically a big thermal flask.

You need to understand fermentation and I thus reiterate Katz' book, which also discusses making yoghurt.

The issue is aerobic (yoghurt) V anaerobic (olives, cucs, kanna?), and my opinion is that ethno fermentation

of kanna was anaerobic, so a yoghurt maker will ONLY work if the material is weighted below liquid (OWN)

during process.

Hahahahaha...aaaahahahah! Funniest shit I've read today :PThe production of yogurt is an anaerobic fermentation! This explains it nicely and simply: What's in your Yogurt? Anaerobic Respiration: Lactic Acid Fermentation.

From the article:

Yogurt is a by-product of Lactic Acid Fermentation.Bacteria (lactobacillus bulgaricus or streptococcus thermophilus)ingest some form of sugar and make ATP by doing AnaerobicRespiration. The by-products are CO2 and Lactic Acid.
As for the ANGLO mentality of either/or,(cowardly avoidence of paradox/adversary) re science V art, the ancients understood

the avoidence of barbaric ANGLO brain chemistry by assuming both this/that. And isn't that the point of psychadelics??

As far as this, uh, comment goes...I'm not even gonna touch it 'cuz it makes no sense and appears to be somewhat uninformed racism.

Now, to be clear, all of the food based Lactic acid fermentations are anaerobic, including the production of kefir, kimchi, kefir, sauerkraut, and Kanna as well. Therefore, I believe keeping the Kanna at optimum temperatures for Lactobacillus sp. would likely increase speed and efficiency of the process. Instead of speculating, though, I'm going to test sun fermented kanna vs. yogurt maker fermented kanna in the next couple of months. The stuffs coming out of my ears right now. For Maurice's sake, I'll do some batches with roots and some without :wink:

Xipe, again, great idea about the yogurt maker :)

Seems like FM has had a spasm,

Cream in milk rises, ceiling the milk from air to ferment.

With vegetable matter a weight/ceiled container is needed to keep the vegetable matter from air.

Wrt racism, I'm sorry for your PCism, medical facts have established genetic expressions for say union Jackism.

ceiling the milk from air to ferment.

Um, anaerobic = without oxygen (air.) This is getting tedious :rolleyes: