The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Andrew

D.M.T.

Has anybody else noticed that a lot of tryptamine containing plants and trees look the same even though they,re different species.To me they all look like wattle trees.Do tryptamines smell?Because i,ve also noticed a similar smell

Guest SidaCordifolia

there are alot of tryptamine containing plants and alot of them look completely different from each other....are you talking about just the australian plants? because that is probably just because of similar environment, etc.

Well the Acacias (wattles) look a bit like the Mimosas, the Anadenantheras, and the Desmanthuses because they are related : all are in family Mimosaceae and tend to have those fingers of leaves that are made up of lots of little leaves. Of course there are many other tryptamine sources in nature, too, that share families with one another. Genus Psilocybe of course, family Poaceae (Arundo donax, Phragmites australis, Phalaris sp.), genus Bufo (alvarius, marinus), etc...

What I had noticed in similarity is obviously due to the fact that the plants I was looking at were all in the family mimosaceae.thanks.