The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
immanuel

Purchasing from the site.

Hey, I didn't know where else to put this.

I just ordered some seeds of the home site and when I completed my order it didn't give me an address to send my money too, only a price? What am I supposed to do, my order still says pending, does the order have to be reveiwed before they tell me to send the money or something?

Hey, I didn't know where else to put this.

I just ordered some seeds of the home site and when I completed my order it didn't give me an address to send my money too, only a price? What am I supposed to do, my order still says pending, does the order have to be reveiwed before they tell me to send the money or something?

dont know about money order, im sure torsten will let you know... it is probally easier to pay bank deposit... or easiest of all, paypal.

Yeah, I know that would be the easiest, but I don't feel comfortable giving out bank/credit card details over the internet.

Edited by mardybum

SAB's bank details are on the site. You can walk in to any ANZ (I think thats who they bank with) and make the deposit if you don't use internet banking (which doesn't involve giving your details to anyone)

Here's the SAB bank and postal address details

Hmm that link doesn't go to the right page. Click on ordering info, then Australia and then in the box #2 there is a link that says snail mail/transfer, its all in there

Edited by foolsbreath

Would using bank deposit over money order make that much of a difference anyway? Truly I would rather use money order.

Yeah, I know that would be the easiest, but I don't feel comfortable giving out bank/credit card details over the internet.

yeah... I understand where you are coming from.... internet banking is really convenient... your details are not actually given to a business, you are actually receiving their details. A great deal of people on e-bay are doing this... and it actually doesnt allow anyone access to your account, good internet security is recommend though.

I really can't see a security risk in giving out bank account details. ebay would grind to a halt if that was a problem.

But we do accommodate all payment methods. The address for sending the M/O to would have been on the final screen of the check-out. It is also clearly printed on the bottom of the confirmation email you received from the webstore. Sorry, can't make it any easier than that.

But if you still can't find it or if you want to use a different payment method then feel free to use this page:

http://www.shaman-australis.com.au/Website...ymate/cards.htm

I have a cash in hand job, and don't really like to take money out of my bank account, even when purchasing the groceries or something. I rarely use my credit card as I hate any sort of debt, and using it over the internet is a big no-no for after my Father's card got used by someone else after he purcahsed online.

I have no idea why I would of missed the adress on the checkout screen. I certainly was looking out for it, I found it in my email though, which I hadn't read at the time. Anyway, I wanted to buy two packets of seeds, and without realizing it made two separate orders. Can the orders be combined so I don't have to pay the low-fee price twice, or even if they are combined do I still pay the low-fee price twice anyway? My orders are Order Number: 3895 & Order Number: 3897. If they could be combined thatd be great. If not, i'll be posting 15 bucks over this afternoon.

Edited by mardybum

we can't edit orders [for customer protection i presume]. just place a new order with all the correct details and then shoot me an email requesting to delete the dodgy ones. that way you also get the accurate amount to pay.