The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
soma_seeker

Wanted: Active cacti cutting in SE Qld

Hi people,

I'm new to the forums so i hope i'm going about this the right way.

I'm looking to start growing an active cacti species, i was hoping for Trich. bridgesii (but beggars cant be choosers :) ).

Would anyone have for sale (or could suggest where i could obtain) say a 20-30cm cutting?

I found such an item at HHH in nimbin, but they were asking $100 - which i thought was very excessive.

any feedback would be much appreciated :)

cheers

soma

have you considered checking Shaman Australis Botanicals, they aren't far from you, or you can order online.

Hi people,

I found such an item at HHH in nimbin, but they were asking $100 - which i thought was very excessive.

cheers

soma

that is shit... what scumbags..

Edited by shroomytoonos

$100 for a 30cm cut?

Hmm, thats odd, they usualy charge $50 (which is still very high), perhaps it was particularly fat?

$100 for a 30cm cut?

Hmm, thats odd, they usualy charge $50 (which is still very high), perhaps it was particularly fat?

Hi again,

hope i havent stepped on any toes by quoting that price. from memory thats what it was, but i could easily be mistaken.

i did have a look in the shaman australis shop page, but i was hoping to obtain a plant larger than what was available for sale there. Anyone know of other specific websites/local stores/individuals i should consult?

thanks again

soma

Hi again,

hope i havent stepped on any toes by quoting that price. from memory thats what it was, but i could easily be mistaken.

i did have a look in the shaman australis shop page, but i was hoping to obtain a plant larger than what was available for sale there. Anyone know of other specific websites/local stores/individuals i should consult?

thanks again

soma

there are lots of individuals that should be interested in selling to u in here... also, a web site.... www.cactusland.com.au, are quite good, worth a look... also, you could always ask torsten (lord mod here :) ) if he can give u a larger cutting that norm...

Edited by shroomytoonos

there are lots of individuals that should be interested in selling to u in here... also, a web site.... www.cactusland.com.au, are quite good, worth a look... also, you could always ask torsten (lord mod here :) ) if he can give u a larger cutting that norm...

cheers shroomytoons :)