Spore Prints for Sale

I have the following spore prints for sale:

Fly Agaric (2)

Mexi cube (2) ---- sold

P. cube (1) ---- sold

PM me if you are interested.

cheers

Edited by ointment

How easily do agarics take off in nature, from spore prints?

Considering there is a number of pine trees in a local park right down the road from a foaf...

Theres been a bit about this already written - check the SE - seems like a bit of hassle unless you are devoted...

Basically you need to inocculate some chips and then incorporate them into the root area of pines. They form a mycorhizal (sp.?) relationship with the pines and then fruit later down the track. This has been done successfully in some areas, but you may find that they are already around you :)

But as this is relating to a sale - I say, go for it! :wink:

The world needs mushrooms! :shroomer:

Theres been a bit about this already written - check the SE - seems like a bit of hassle unless you are devoted...

Basically you need to inocculate some chips and then incorporate them into the root area of pines. They form a mycorhizal (sp.?) relationship with the pines and then fruit later down the track. This has been done successfully in some areas, but you may find that they are already around you :)

But as this is relating to a sale - I say, go for it! :wink:

The world needs mushrooms! :shroomer:

I know where they grow in the blue mountains, but I've since found a creek near my place, with pine trees along it.

No fly agarics there, so I was wondering just how to go about getting them there ;)

I think I'm probably a bit too much of a novice to give it a go.

Don't let that stop you. You'll always be a novice until you give it a go :)

You may fail the first, second and even third try but you'll learn heaps along the way.

The journey is just as important as the destination.

I know where they grow in the blue mountains, but I've since found a creek near my place, with pine trees along it.

No fly agarics there, so I was wondering just how to go about getting them there ;)

I think I'm probably a bit too much of a novice to give it a go.

If i were you Azz, next time your up at the mountains and happen to find some A. Muscaria. Take some spore prints on paper, then take the prints to the place where you want them to grow and bury them around 3-5 cm under the surface. Try some different depths, what ever you feel may work. Then play the waiting game....