The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
DocAzz

Ice junkies

what.

the.

fuck??

Yes, agreed...... :BANGHEAD2:

What he's trying to say is is that ice has no purpose other than to amplify the attributes of the red chakra. If your obsessed with fucking and fighting and haven't made the next step in developing your chi this stuff is going to seem like heaven.

The boat thing is a metaphor. There are better realms of reality, ice tricks you into thinking you need it to feel heaven, An ice high is not heaven.

The goal is to get to the top of the mountain where the rain washes into the river, we all start at the delta. Paddling upstream is harder than walking, we learnt to walk for a reason. We created boats - we are meant to use them to get from shore to shore, not to paddle in against the current for the rest of eternity.

People unlearned in the correct use of drugs can get caught in the current and lose their ability to row their boat back to shore. If they floated in their boat and looked at the shore and thought for a while they would see that it's easier to walk to the next section of the river than to paddle.

Btw I thought I should add:

there isn't a great deal 'rock' can be cutdown with, so its relatively unadulterated. Its more a purity concern than anything else - but he was always careful to measure out dosages, and never go more than one night without sleep.

That is bullshit... most crystal on the street is cut 1:4-1:5.

...shaboo from the philipines however is a different story.

Btw I thought I should add:

That is bullshit... most crystal on the street is cut 1:4-1:5.

...shaboo from the philipines however is a different story.

Maybe re-read what I said... "there isn't a great deal it can be cut down with" means that people can't just shove any old white powder in with it. I know its cut down, but its harder to do than just tipping some glucose in with it and mixing it up. So there is inherently less danger involved, especially if you don't trust your source.

To top that off, it's easy to "uncut" it, unless of course the cut has a similar boiling point... you just have to becareful with your lighter technique, and have a little patience (which you probably won't have if you're already charging! :lol: )

With that said, I don't buy "street crystal" B) I know all about the rock I get!

And I agree - shabs are a whole different kettle of fish :drool2:

What he's trying to say is is that ice has no purpose other than to amplify the attributes of the red chakra. If your obsessed with fucking and fighting and haven't made the next step in developing your chi this stuff is going to seem like heaven.

The boat thing is a metaphor. There are better realms of reality, ice tricks you into thinking you need it to feel heaven, An ice high is not heaven.

The goal is to get to the top of the mountain where the rain washes into the river, we all start at the delta. Paddling upstream is harder than walking, we learnt to walk for a reason. We created boats - we are meant to use them to get from shore to shore, not to paddle in against the current for the rest of eternity.

People unlearned in the correct use of drugs can get caught in the current and lose their ability to row their boat back to shore. If they floated in their boat and looked at the shore and thought for a while they would see that it's easier to walk to the next section of the river than to paddle.

I dig now.

Its funny... my mate that is hooked isn't a "fucker" or a "fighter" but he loves ice. It gives him the sense of heaven that he can't find in himself. As I've said before, I don't mind the drug, but its not something I ever go out of my way for. I can turn it off any time.

I have had next to no experience with chi (except for martial arts training) but I think my internals are pretty decent. I know there are going to be probs, but I'm pretty convinced I'm better off than most with my lack of inner development. I've always been curious about it aswell, but never known anyone that knew anything about it. Perhaps I can learn a little more here? I've always been told I have an old soul, and never really knew what it meant....?

Guest Warrioe-Sage

is it coincidense!?or memorex!?i'm readin this thread AGAIN and what to my wonderin eyes appears!? laws of attraction!?the MOVIE!?(other monitor)with peirce the bond brosnan on smack!?i didn't know it existed!?how did we miss it!?hehe!!....just askin...

I have had next to no experience with chi (except for martial arts training) but I think my internals are pretty decent
Ever had mind-blowing sex? What sends tingles down your spine?

When I was little I used to get spooked playing spotlight, this felt like a shiver up my spine. It caused me to do the Harry Houdini away from my perceived threat as though I was Shervo. Trying to run like that when I wasn't spooked was impossible and I always wondered why. Looking back I can see that it's because I can feel the point of running throughout my entire being when spooked but when I wasn't running seemed pointless. When your backs to the wall you do incredible things. This is a bit of a look into what I think Chi is anyway. I'm learning to tame this potential - basically getting the balance right between being an Ice-Head and sane person.

Mike Tyson is a good example of what happens when the balance isn't right, you get too much uneccessary aggression and predatory instinct to be beneficial to the evolution of humanity in any way other than as an example of what not to be.

It all fits into Freuds phallic stage psychologically. The brain riddled with the remnants of the Lemurian Epoch unable to get through there Jungian Superman complex. All they know how to do is use their hands/be physical.

it's funny... my mate that is hooked isn't a "fucker" or a "fighter" but he loves ice. It gives him the sense of heaven that he can't find in himself. As I've said before, I don't mind the drug, but its not something I ever go out of my way for. I can turn it off any time.

I'd say your mate had good parenting and learnt violence is wrong and developed better ways to survive. It's a catch 22, nothing beats the feeling after you've had a good fight but if your smart you know it's wrong so you sort of have to deny your primitive nature and back down. With your mate he's made the next step in evolution but likes to visit this place that is the feeling of a good fight/great fuck.

(Notice I don't use the words "Make Love" - that's what you give the special girls )

Guest Warrioe-Sage

of course,drugs are science too!?or they should be!?maybe the suggestion is.....try narcotics!?there is no such thing as evil!?right!?so what ya afraid of!?losin YOUR mind!?how is that possible!?explain it with science!?and remember,this is shazam-australis.com.....you cant get away with "I DONT WANT TO PLAY,I'M SPECIAL/SAFE!?"!?hehe!!.....just askin....

:blink:

Last night....

Their cocktail consisted of:

Ice

MDMA

Speed

Beer

and GHB

A foaf offered them some acid before they started... with hopes that they'd lose all interest in anything else. He got "oh no, I wouldn't touch that shit - thats dangerous" :BANGHEAD2:

Mike Tyson is a good example of what happens when the balance isn't right, you get too much uneccessary aggression and predatory instinct to be beneficial to the evolution of humanity in any way other than as an example of what not to be.

If you mean the ear biting act, The guy had it comming, He shouldnt have kept head butting Tyson. Its not cos his an animal as such.. The guy was asking for it and had it commin

:wub: Tyson rocks :wub:

Edited by tepa

I used to think he was the shit aswell dude.

It's called the sweet science for a reason, science means you must scrutinize your results. When his brain popped out with "bite ear" - he didn't have the ability to work out that doing so would get him disqualified or banned from boxing all together.

Evander knew what he was doing, show red to a bull and it will charge, Out smart Tyson and he'll charge, intellect is Tyson's achilles heal. His fists are his meal ticket so why does he need a brain?

Lennox Lewis tamed his rage and kicked his arse too.....

I could go further with this but I think my point is being made.

Ali outsmarted Foreman with the rope-a-dope strategy. He baited him with insults to get him to keep on hitting him until he was eventually too rooted to defend against a fresh Ali.

Mundine dazzles people with self promotion, they get jealous or pissed off and want to "teach him (or his ego) a lesson". This is the trap Mundine sets, they stop focusing on him and start to fight his ego so "Mundine" and not "The Man" ultimately has the upper hand in his fights.

Edited by Shiva

Yeah, but "The Man" gets his ass kicked though :P

But at the end of the day, isnt that what we all want?

Now stop hijacking this thread :bong:

Now stop hijacking this thread

Good call! :lol:

Yeah, but "The Man" gets his ass kicked though :P

But at the end of the day, isnt that what we all want?

Now stop hijacking this thread :bong:

After watching the fights last night - Mudine just keeps getting better. I actually started giving him a little respect after the Kessler fight. He was lightning fast then, but with no power. I still hate the guys guts, but you gotta give it to him. He is lightning, and is developing some actual KO power against decent fighters... not ones that came out of retirement to fight him, which is what makes up the majority of his KO record.

and Tyson? Shiva is exactly right. Evander played him, and Tyson was too stupid to see it.

Two wrongs never make a right. Just cos someone headbutts you doesn't give you just cause to bite an ear off. Biting someones ear wouldn't even pop into my mind in a fight. It shows just what sort of animal he is. If its life/death then I'll strike somewhere vital. If its serious injury, then I'll go for the throat or nads.. or look for a joint break if there is time (which there generally isn't). In a legitimate (not with Don King running the show) competition? The aim is to win, and minimise the harm inflicted on your fellow competitor at the same time. Obviously you win by inflicting pain, but a punch to the head is consentual - biting ones ear isn't. Same deal with Mixed Martial Arts now - you win by submission. Hyperextend a joint or lock in a choke. You aren't meant to break the joint, just get the target limb into postion, pull it backwards, slowly putting more and more force on it until they hit their pain threshold and tap out.

Darchinyan (sp?) recently KO'd his opponent, and the guy wound up in a medically induced coma due to a blood clot and head trauma. Darchinyan and his team then tried to go into the hospital and give their condolences to his family. Unfortunately they weren't allowed in, but the thought and effort was there.