The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
nabraxas

purple pills

feel free to delete this post if its 'out ov order' wink.gif

a gnome friend ov mine bought some pills last night for the Rainbow Serpent event they were purple in colour, & had an impression ov the ghost from pac-man.

he & another gnome took 1 straight away. he felt off his face after 20 mins- his eyes were dinner plates- but it wore off after 1.5hrs, his friend felt only slightly affected for about the same time, after a similarly short come up. i've checked out http://www.pillreports.com/ but they don't have anything on it.

don't buy them.

hey, i did a search on pillreports and there's a comment about white pills with the ghost from pacman, said to contain ketamine http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?s...area=3&id=29788

ketamine info from erowid:

Oral Administration Timing :

Onset : 5 - 20 minutes (depending on time of last meal)

Duration : 1.5 hours

Back to Baseline : 4 - 8 hours

been cheated with pills? join the club!

eeeek! me pet-peeve... ketamine in e pills.

There might be a time and place for ketamine for some people, but it certainly isn't when you are expecting MDMA.

thanks twix- i was concentrating on the purple part in my search.

ketamine. hmm. i've snorted the stuff & taken 'phantasy', which both produced very intense effects. my friend wouldn't have minded too much, but there only seems to be enough K in these pills to produce minimal or no effect redface.gif grrr..

maybe crush & snort might be better?

well basically no, 1 experienced virtually nothing, & the other got the feeling like he was comming up on a slightly overpowering e- but he was able to keep his shit together(this was at work). this is unlike the K i've taken which put me in me chair, or back on the chill room floor snorted & by reports i was staggering from the phantasy(i have no memory from it kicking in at 1am til 7am that mourning).

sounds like mde to me, ive heard different things about mde, but for a known gnome the experience was pretty much as described: similar feel to mdma, short peak (1.5-2hrs), redosing is a waste of time. consensus: waste of time, forget these pills.

licorice - the problem with MDEA is that most people only take the usual MDMA dosage of 120-125mg. This is not enough for MDEA as the molecule is larger and thus probably needs at least 10% more for comparable action. But as MDEA is also a little weaker you will need to increse that again. So to get a decent effect 150 is the absolute minimum. I don't like the stoning effect it has. I like things that make me go 'bounce'. MDA is perfect. MDMA is a compromise. MDEA is fine if you don't intend to leave the beanbag all night.

torsten- as i understand it mdma is the methly-ated version ov mda, to make the expeerience easier to handle. if as you suggest mda is good to, why don't more underground chemists skip the methly-ating step & sell mda. wouldn't it be easier for them? has mda ever been widely available on the scene here? i'd like to try it, but i'm not sure about messing around w/nutmeg oil.

how would you go about aminizing nutmeg oil?

i've tried fresh ground nutmeg way back, & it sure puts me off the idea ov taking the oil.

I'd like to try it, but i'm not sure about messing around w/nutmeg oil.

You probably don't really want to do it as it

is not exactly legal and involves precursors

which are watched.

Nutmeg oil is not really where you'd want to

start either.

It is interesting to pursue hypothetically

(and I *mean* hypothetically) - PIHKAL is

a must read: http://www.erowid.org/library/books_online...al/pihkal.shtml

But seriously, it is not really something that

you should consider doing in this day and age.

[This message has been edited by somnif (edited 13 January 2003).]

Originally posted by nabraxas:

torsten- as i understand it mdma is the methly-ated version ov mda, to make the expeerience easier to handle.

MDMA is quite a unique substance and the methyl group makes this one a little different from other methylated versions.

if as you suggest mda is good to, why don't more underground chemists skip the methly-ating step & sell mda.

chances are that if you're buying pills then you've had mda. It is frequently mixed in with MDMA.... or at least tit used to be. These days the MDMA methods are much simpler than the MDA methods, but this was the other way round a few eyars ago.

wouldn't it be easier for them?

I spend a lot of time following the trends of what goes into pills. Like little grey silvery bits mean that you are most likely eating aluminium amalgam (ie mercury). These days the highest yieldign methods and the simplest methods appear to be for MDMA rather than MDA, which means that MDA won't appear as often.

has mda ever been widely available on the scene here?

There was a good 3 or 4 years in the mid 90's when virtually all 'e's in sydney were at least partially MDA. No one really noticed (as if the time difference isn't a dead giveaway).

Nutmeg oil (ie myristicin) makes MMDA or MMDMA, but not MDA or MDMA.

Anyway, you really don't want to do that cos there is a good chance you will loose your freedom for many years. For curiosity sake see PIHKAL or visit the Hive.

Originally posted by Torsten:

licorice - the problem with MDEA is that most people only take the usual MDMA dosage of 120-125mg. This is not enough for MDEA as the molecule is larger and thus probably needs at least 10% more for comparable action. But as MDEA is also a little weaker you will need to increse that again.  

for me the problem with mde is the short peak, not neccessarily the amount you have to take. the mdma peak is short enough, any less and i feel like i have to race against time to actually make taking it at all worth while in the first place (who wants to be left stranded half way through a set? id rather take nothing or get a decent stretch). for me increasing the dose or redosing simply isnt a practical way to increase the length, because rather than increasing the length, it changes the nature of the experience giving that intoxicated 'stoned' feeling that im also not really a fan of. plus stacking peaks makes me burnt out the day after. for these reasons, im not a fan of this material.

wow! biggrin.gif - i'd heard ov phikal, but (yet again) hadn't got round to looking it up.

what a wealth ov information. if only......

dodgy question- if a friend wanted to try something listed there; is there anything there using obtainable chemicals, no expolsive proceedures,etc? ;>

oh, & many thanks torsten for the detailed replies. mercury- yuck!!- why?

when you say you spend a lot ov time researching current pill processing methods, do you have a link? it's something i would like to know more about, but the pill test sites i've seen just give results ov chemicals they are looking for, & usually w/out the weight ov mdma etc, or if binders like chalk were used.

[This message has been edited by nabraxas (edited 14 January 2003).]

Originally posted by nabraxas:

s there anything there using obtainable chemicals, no expolsive proceedures,etc? ;>

then everybody would be doing it and e's would cost $2 each. wink.gif

mercury- yuck!!- why?

sheer laziness. The procedure calls for certain purification methods that people just couldn't be bothered with. I don't know of any pills that ever got this, but there were a lot of capsules around with this shit in it. Capsules usually indicate small time operators - ie the lazy or unskilled ones - and are a lot more dodgy in that respect. however pills also indicate a lot of substitution, so you will see the same type of pill with many different mixtures in it.

when you say you spend a lot ov time researching current pill processing methods, do you have a link?

there are quite a few places. The hive will show you what is the current kitchen job favourite (yucky stuff). But DEA and public prosecution papers will give you more details on the commercial methods. If you don't know where to look then you're better off not looking.

or if binders like chalk were used.

chalk or other binders are the least of the problems. Most pills are between 250 and 400mg of material. Only about 120 of this is actual goodies. So virtually all will have binders. But who cares. Binders are usually not dangerous. Seriously, admixtures/substitutions of things like PMA or high dose caffeine are far more dangerous.

then everybody would be doing it and e's would cost $2 each.

in the uk they retail for between 2-4 quid each now. smile.gif

thanks for the info.

Originally posted by brian:

wouldn't even consider ordering.

B

So they sell kits worth $15 000 but use geocities for their site? Right...

but they've got such convincing testimonials! biggrin.gif

"I'll never have to worry about buying crack from some guy I don't know, or wondering if it's any good or not."

Melanie, age 12