The Corroboree
KlUe

"Seasol" plant health promotion

lol... yeah that'd be one of the studies i was referring to!

nice one xodarap!

Edited by Mr Stay Puft

i don't think anyone meant to jump on you chiral. just pointing out that the oceans in general are vast nutrient banks that are tapped by a great deal of terrestrial organisms & those nutrients invariably filter out through the ecosystem. fish are just another form of natural compost & nutrients cycled from aquatic environments do actually play an important & integral role in the health of terrestrial forests & other ecosystems, so it's perhaps not as un-natural as it seems

...& just to clarify.. i never worked at bunnings lol

Edited by xodarap

i don't think anyone meant to jump on you chiral. just pointing out that the oceans in general are vast nutrient banks that are tapped by a great deal of terrestrial organisms & those nutrients invariably filter out through the ecosystem. fish are just another form of natural compost & nutrients cycled from aquatic environments do actually play an important & integral role in the health of terrestrial forests & other ecosystems, so it's perhaps not as un-natural as it seems

...& just to clarify.. i never worked at bunnings lol

Here here bro :)

I have never worked for bunnings either...

sure enough a bear might drop a fish here or there...strange that they would leave anything, would have thought they eat the whole fish

More often than not, bears will only eat the head and ovaries if given the choice, leaving the body to rot on the forest floor or riverbed. The head is of the highest calorific value and seeing as it's a race against time for bears to fatten up before the winter, they try only to eat the parts which will help them to do that in the shortest amount of time possible.

Fish and other sea life are made pretty much of the same elements as land-based organisms, with perhaps a few more trace elements present.

After all, the building blocks for cells, whether marine or terrestrial, are the same, and the elements of the oceans are simply those washed down by rivers over time. Plants can benefit just as much as bears, eagles, and humans from a seafood meal.

Don't take anyone's word for it though - do the experiment. Even a pile on fish heads or guts left to degrade on a patch of lawn will prove it in a few weeks!

Yep, the same 22 basic amino acids are found in all living organisms.

Awesome i got some in the shed :) save me a buck or two