The Corroboree
amanito

Searching wild dagga WHITE flowers

Have quite a lot to trade.

Hope someone can help me with this.

wolven

^^

hey. i have giants white flowering wild dagga, just finished flowering bout 2-3 months ago should start flowering again soon i hope..i can get you cuttings or dried flower material when it flowers next?

hey. i have giants white flowering wild dagga, just finished flowering bout 2-3 months ago should start flowering again soon i hope..i can get you cuttings or dried flower material when it flowers next?

Hi, thanks for the offerin. I live in Europe so I prefer seeds. Normally it will take a while until you'll get the seeds and when they are good. Hope to hear from you when you managed to have seeds.

I saw torsten his pics and they are beautiful, more beautiful than the orange ones I grow.

Thank you very much for helping me,

amanito

Hey X,

I'll take a cutting or 2 if its not to much trouble. Actually seeds would probably be better, what evers easier for you. Not much to trade with sorry. I'm still establishing my ethno collection. :)

Happy to pay for cutting/seeds and postage.

Let me know.

Hope someone will be able to find the seeds for me to as I live in Europe.

I promise to give some nice ethno seeds for trade,

Thank you