The Corroboree
sobriquet

Taste of mushrooms...

Quite an adventure indeed :rolleyes: ... though very ancient history now ...

... but like you said, no words can prepare you. Though he seems pretty well versed in the mj ...

... depends a lot on how much he takes ... first go was a gentle, sparkling rainbow driven affair, chuckles and "The wonder, the wonder" ... next go was the maelstrom, and "The horror, the horror" ... mj was no primer for either, nor was it ever the same afterwards ...

... if the idea of being upsideoutways for several hours doesn't bother your mate, he'll be fine ...

Edited by auto

Subs are the easy ones - 1tsp level of dried and powdered is approx 1g.

So maybe dry and powder cubes and use the same approximations.

With taste I will always suggest my favourite method of ingestion - tea with the addition of any herbs for flavour etc. Green tea always goes down well with some honey and ginger for me.

... if the idea of being upsideoutways for several hours doesn't bother your mate, he'll be fine ...

Upsideoutways? Is there any other way to be? :P I think if I cant make it there with him, he'd only start on barely thresheld effects and see how that goes. Any ideas anyone off the top of your head what that would measure up to? Its about 2 grams I think, though better check - dont want him to freak out :P

And that tea Indigo suggested sounds like a tantalising little beverage!

Good stuff ShroomyMcToonos :P

I'll be very careful in explaining this to him - I know it's a very interesting area to be looking into, and he will probably organise a sitter (I mean, I could always be a good mate and help - though I dont break the law or endorse it :P). Either way, I think he is prepared as much as possible, but like you said, no words can prepare you. Though he seems pretty well versed in the mj, and he often uses this to seek out similar states (though it is a very different effect) using that. Hopefully this will help ease him into the expirience...

yeah, well if someone is going to take the plunge, then they are going to take the plunge. Hopefully it should be a beneficial experience, as is often the case. Good luck with it, regards, Shroomytoonos