The Corroboree
Guest onemind

I want to come back

Guest onemind
Apoth is right, Onemind will only take what he wants from what we say to him no matter how carefully aimed and worded it is

Of course, just like everybody else :)

And i dont know why no one likes my puppy

Yea, that's right, we're sick of picking on your DMT abuse and your take on buddhism, so from hereon your evil puppies gonna cop it :lol:

Guest onemind

hehe, leave him alone. Look at his little paws :)

Guest onemind

Praise the lord :rolleyes:

How is your attention seeking thread going?

Praise the lord :rolleyes:

How is your attention seeking thread going?

We all stand upon soap boxes in these forums, every one of us here either wants to be heard and to larger or smaller extent hear others too as we gain insights from the different experiential fruits of the mind offered here. I don't know much, but I know one thing... there is more to learn from in the world from the multiple varied experiences of others than I could ever hope to find on my own in ten thousand years of living a single life... Yet, I still want to be heard as well as hear others....

What fun would the game of life be without making a few throws yourself? Just watching isn't enough! Life is to live, to experience! Expression is necessary for everyone, without it we would not learn from one another if no one offered anything to anyone. Also, having the attention of others keeps us from feeling so alone in our isolated worlds of self, even if we are really all one, somewhere somehow beyond this illusion.... The illusion makes us hungry to become one again, attention is a connection, whether that attention be good or bad, it is better than the aloneness of being ignored, I have to admit.

By the way, glad to find this thread, I was wondering what that MHRB had brought you, now I see you didn't give up on that first attempt. My first attempt gave me wonderful colored jewels morphing in the center of my visual field, nothing scarey at all, but 25 mg isn't enough to scare most people. ( http://tinyurl.com/szg8u )

edit: added a few more words

Edited by Northern Gnome

Onemind dude, how can you speak of attention seeking when this very thread is kicking ass, response wise. Up to five pages ? Whoa, that's special man, I am chuckling right alongside you. The distaste people have regarding your comments are the very ones that keep 'em coming. Bravo, old chap.

But in recapping this thread tonight from the start, I have just now followed an early thread that you posted on the buddhist forum. Man, that changes everything.

Before I continue, may I once again bring this to the attention of the people:

http://www.bswa.org/modules/newbb/viewtopi...875&forum=7

Despite the gushing love, they're also saying 'wake the fuck up' , albiet in a gentle way. The responses to your comments on SAB vs BSWA are in many ways similar.

...Despite the gushing love, they're also saying 'wake the fuck up' , albiet in a gentle way. The responses to your comments on SAB vs BSWA are in many ways similar.

LOL, no one was ever able to wake me up in the forums, until I was completely rejected a few times over, now I'm still a bit droggy, but I think I'm getting there. One day I will be fully awake, whether that can happen here in this world or will have to wait until I cross over, I don't know.

Guest onemind

Well said Gnomey :)

The distaste people have regarding your comments are the very ones that keep 'em coming. Bravo, old chap

I have found being controversial is more entertaining than nodding and smiling :)

Wellll, you ARE in Canada :lol:

I guess I shouldn't lie like that, truth is, I am actually more northern than most of populated Canada. I just choose Canada as my location because I'm paranoid! Although, close enough. I don't consider myself part of the lower 48 states ;)

..and you aint typing from Hawaii, bro. Next you'll tell me you get psycic visions of mooses and occasional horses with men growing from their backs.

Im suspecting that you're onemind's mentor, going by the subtle interplay of familiarity expressed above.

..and you aint typing from Hawaii, bro. Next you'll tell me you get psycic visions of mooses and occasional horses with men growing from their backs.

Im suspecting that you're onemind's mentor, going by the subtle interplay of familiarity expressed above.

The Vortex sometimes offers gifts from far away lands :) but only in legal form, he had to do the work himself to get what he was after.

A flushing toilet creates a vortex capable of sucking shit out of one's abode and into the waters of an unsuspecting ocean.

A flushing toilet creates a vortex capable of sucking shit out of one's abode and into the waters of an unsuspecting ocean.

But, your toilets run backwards down under, it's different for us on the top of the world. I've heard others sometimes refer to the spice experience as entering a vortex, I haven't seen anything like that myself, but only been there once and very moderate amount.

Guest onemind
I have just now followed an early thread that you posted on the buddhist forum. Man, that changes everything

What does it change? I felt obliged to the buddhist community to warn of the dangers of drugs because for the 2 months prior i was raving on about dmt and the similarities of buddhist meditation and recommending they all try it :). I think i'll keep my dmt discussions on this forum because i guess there is nothing buddhist about using drugs. I need to smoke much more dmt before i can put this stuff away saying i know what its all about.

On a side note, i think i may have figured out what dmt is for real about 2 hours ago but i'm not sure you guys can handle another one of my theories :)

Did another journey produce a different viewpoint, or more gear turning alone? I like to hear about journeys if you have another one to offer.

Guest onemind
myself, but only been there once and very moderate amount

Seriously? I thought you were a pro?

I am only going to do dmt 50 more times to prove my theory and if i havent figured it out by then i will quit drugs and become a pirate :)

Seriously? I thought you were a pro?

I am only going to do dmt 50 more times to prove my theory and if i havent figured it out by then i will quit drugs and become a pirate :)

Nope, only once.... a small amount. I know Salvia divinorum though! But, I don't even use that anymore. I don't use any kind of drug but I want to journey with the spice in the future, I figure, a dozen times might be enough to get a general idea of the territory but then, I'm unexperienced with that kind of thing, maybe it takes 50 times to get a general idea and even then much more to learn.

I don't think even Terrence McKenna did it more than 100 times total, I saw an interview where he had spoke of having only used the spice some 35+ times and I think that wasn't more than ten years before he died yet he was the guru on the spice back then.

Edited by Northern Gnome

Guest onemind
Did another journey produce a different viewpoint, or more gear turning alone? I like to hear about journeys if you have another one to offer.

Well, i only had about 2 hits of dmt left but i flushed it down the toilet after my bad trip. I noticed my glass pipe was really full of brownish crystals near the cone piece and realised there must be at least 4 or 5 hits down there.

I put a lighter under the glass pipe and it started smoking heaps. It seemed that 2 big tokes put me on the threshold, 5 tokes blew me to oblivion so i thought i would try 3 this time. What can i say, 3 is the magic number.

But that trip will be the topic of my next discussion. Or i could just post it here later on.

But the bottom line is, i think i really did figure it out this time, not life, just dmt.

Guest onemind
I saw an interview where he had spoke of having done some 30 some times and that wasn't too many years ago and he was the guru on the spice.

really? I thought the way he talked he would have done it once a week for decades. Maybe i am over doing it :shroomer:

A little bit of spice goes a long way.

On a side note, i think i may have figured out what dmt is for real about 2 hours ago but i'm not sure you guys can handle another one of my theories :)

Why do I feel that this isn't a side note at all, more a polite warning that we've not heard the last from your whacky fooling around with Dimitri. Go on, why prolong the suspense...What irresponsible shenannigans has our little one-mindy gotten up to this time ?

Stuck a cane-toad up your ass and concluded that the world needs more herpetological enemas?

250px-Linglingbattle.jpg

Well, don't be in too much a hurry to believe what you have experienced in just that amount of tries. It took me over 50 full breakthrough experiences with Salvia divinorum from very small to large amounts before I started to get a real idea of what it was capable of and even then I have not experienced some of the awesome spiritual things that others have with Salvia.

It can take many many journeys at various dose levels, set and setting, to learn what is possible with these kinds of substances and the visions they can produce, years for some people who use ayahuasca.

Edit: Im not hooked on drugs, but I do edit too much. Catch you another day, I've got to get to bed... 4:39 AM here, cheers!

Edited by Northern Gnome