The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
billy

Been a while

Hello guys.

It's been a while since I've been on site so please don't growl at me for any number of reasons like posting in the wrong place or asking dumb/inapropriate questions but if one were for example to have a inkling to attempt to get some things sent from O/S. Just how hard HAS it got? My crazy, twisted mate has got it into his head to get stuff that's only available on prescription here sent to him. I've advised him that he's mad! and not to try, but he's asked me to find out if I can what his chances are. I told him there's this site I used to visit years ago where the people are real nolegsable and they might help (suck, suck)

As any that might have had the misfortune to run across me will recall, I never was that bright (Hell, I even showed up at that EB No 1) and my contributions here have been limited, and that's being generous. My intentions though have always been pure (don't say puerile Torsten) and I AM still alive, albeit like a biological hazard (that'll be my next tattoo, a bio hazrd symbol on my right tit, opposite the nuc')

These things taken into account can I please have a bit of feedback? He says he has in past times had success with things like seeds, prints and wierd stuff of sorts from different locations, but times have changed and he's unsure of the state the world is in now. There's sites that say '70% success rate' and others that say 'don't bother' At 50% he's prpepared to have a go. It's really no big deal I suppose, he's after 'roids and doesn't know anyone in that circle locally.

I've given you my life story, so give me a dollar here like you would a busker (please)

P.S. I can't recieve emails at any address this board may have as it would have well and truly expired.

P.P.S. If this is in the wrong place, please move it. If it's innapropriate..... delete it.

It's a numbers game , some will slip through but most get caught. Nothing short of pure luck is going to help here Billy. If your friend gets caught ignorance is not bliss , your friend will get just as busted as if he planned it all along.

So the question is " Does your friend feel lucky ?"..................................

Are steroids still as popular as they were years ago ? IMHO if someone wants them for working out, its F*#& stupid & dangerous when hard work, strict diet and legal gain supplements can achieve so much !

Of course I don't know if he even wants them for bodybuilding, so I could well have just put my foot in it.