The Corroboree
botanika

telepathy

Just to be a smartass - this is post 444.. hehe

Another thought on path 11 Aleph is that Crowley equated it to The Fool in the Tarot deck - which symbolises adventure, embarking on something new, growth and transformation etc, which strangely enough was always my favourite card in the major arcanum even before I started reading anything Golden Dawn\OTO related.

ok this is getting a little freaky.

as a sequel to my last post in this thread, number 36, i have agian had what i think is a telepathic experience, completely unplanned. i joined a friend (different to friend in post 36 that was with edible shrooms) and we played with a girl called alice. holy shit people, i am actually starting to develop some fear from all this, it is the strangest and most bizzare experience i can imagine. we both had an incredibly strong presence of other people/person, with a definate visual layer or film the same but stronger as with the shrooms. at times it was my friend from post 36 and other times the friend with alice in a neighbouring room AND at times it was complete strangers, i comunicated with a female who gave me her name.

am i losing my mind? am i communicating with the dead? am i communicating with other people accessing the field through psych's or is it all from with in me? i dont F'ing know. is it external or internal?

ok so i told my friend i had the first telepathic experience with and he told me that he smoked some MJ that night and while he was trying to go to sleep the presence of a face appeared and commanded his attention...on MJ! he describes the presence as being me. this has never ever happend to have this feeling while only on MJ. i cannot explain it and am fearful of delving further. i spent a long time trying to block this presence then had to finally give in and let it rest in my conciousness. i am confused to say the least.

i take inspiration from mckenna who seemed to have an incredible amount of courage facing foriegn 'beings'. so the story will not end here, but i must say i tread with caution.

if anyone else can share a similar exp it may help me process what the hell is going on.

sorry if written a little confusing,

thanks for reading.

end

Edited by endogenous

ok this is getting a little freaky.

as a sequel to my last post in this thread, number 36, i have agian had what i think is a telepathic experience, completely unplanned. i joined a friend (different to friend in post 36 that was with edible shrooms) and we played with a girl called alice. holy shit people, i am actually starting to develop some fear from all this, it is the strangest and most bizzare experience i can imagine. we both had an incredibly strong presence of other people/person, with a definate visual layer or film the same but stronger as with the shrooms. at times it was my friend from post 36 and other times the friend with alice in a neighbouring room AND at times it was complete strangers, i comunicated with a female who gave me her name.

am i losing my mind? am i communicating with the dead? am i communicating with other people accessing the field through psych's or is it all from with in me? i dont F'ing know. is it external or internal?

ok so i told my friend i had the first telepathic experience with and he told me that he smoked some MJ that night and while he was trying to go to sleep the presence of a face appeared and commanded his attention...on MJ! he describes the presence as being me. this has never ever happend to have this feeling while only on MJ. i cannot explain it and am fearful of delving further. i spent a long time trying to block this presence then had to finally give in and let it rest in my conciousness. i am confused to say the least.

i take inspiration from mckenna who seemed to have an incredible amount of courage facing foriegn 'beings'. so the story will not end here, but i must say i tread with caution.

if anyone else can share a similar exp it may help me process what the hell is going on.

sorry if written a little confusing,

thanks for reading.

end

If it's not telepathy, it could well be some type of entity.

You're not communicating with the dead as such - more just entities that don't have physical form... demons, gods, spirits or whatever you want to call them...godforms just tend to be more powerful and independant as they have drawn energy from aeons of worship - for example take Horus or Osiris or Isis.. they have been worshipped for thousands of years and through ritual and belief from possibly millions of people over that time they exist as gods because people made them gods. It is possible for the energies of people who have died to be left in our realm of existance I guess, but that is more a cluster of will or intent left behind as energy rather than an entity which functions independantly... people have often experienced crazy negative things when residing on areas where an aboriginal slaughtering to place - I don't believe those to be actual spirits of those who died, but the powerful energies of hostility that they left behind... the projection of their will for vengence. It's kinda like the concept of a 'servitor' from the chaos magick approach, where instead of directly projecting your will to the universe you instead create a being of energy designed to consistantly fulfill that specific intent for a period of time - say you could do some magick to make the bugs die on your plants, or you could take that a step further and create something that draws it's energy by keeping those bugs off your plants over a period of time. People can create these without realising it.

People who are naturally intune with such or become that way by practicing magick give off energies that attract other entites. Hence the importance of banishing rituals in practical magick. Psychedelics offer a gateway to dissolve the 'rules' that we have constructed as reality in this plain of existance - DMT for example offers a means of being able to completely dissolve our rules of reality and thus able to visit or encounter spirits from other dimensions or plains of existance. Entities exist on other planes of existance and sometimes they can partially cross over causing a ripple type effect in our plane - but they don't soley reside here with us because they don't have physical form here.

It's easy to get freaked out by such things, hence the reason why I stopped practicing ritual magick for a while... I shit you not, bad things happened to people around me. The chances if a spirit is following you around it is harmless and the entity is probably just communicating with you because she found somebody that will notice it.

If you're interested in more stuff, I don't pretend to be an expert, but I can give you some starting places for things to read.