The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
incognito

eileen and 'super pedro '

cross posted from eba-

i have just chopped up some eileen for callousing into 60 by 50 ml(about 4 sections available) stem chunks, they are callousing at present. i also have 1 'superpedro' (see topic at sab) chunk of the same dimension. I am after any very interesting proven echinopsis vars as trade only.

lageniformis(syn.bridgesii i know ,i know) in particular though not limited to.

cheers bigears,

-jono

cross posted from eba-

i have just chopped up some eileen for callousing into 60 by 50 ml(about 4 sections available) stem chunks, they are callousing at present. i also have 1 'superpedro' (see topic at sab) chunk of the same dimension. I am after any very interesting proven echinopsis vars as trade only.

lageniformis(syn.bridgesii i know ,i know) in particular though not limited to.

cheers bigears,

-jono

Hey jono, i would be interested in some of your eileen, i assume your measurements were meant to be mm? :) I have a variety of very interesting and proven performers for trade. Ironically i have a peruvianus/macrogonus mid section cut or practically the same dimensions you mentioned already, sitting right next to me, it is 70mm x 60mm.

Attatched is an image of the plant it came from. post-1732-1161295631_thumb.jpg

Let me know if you are interested, i also have plenty of other varieties, this one just happens to be popular and i have a piece handy, ready and waiting to either be shipped or planted.

Peace.

post-1732-1161295631_thumb.jpg

post-1732-1161295631_thumb.jpg

In regards to eileen i have just taken four more midsection cuts 60 by 50 ml for trading for other interesting vars,(merkaba urs will be hard to beat, can u post a pic of that monstrose bridgesii to show everyone? still blows my mind everytime i look at it, its my pride and joy now!)

if anyone is keen for a trade. trade only.

thanks,

-jono