The Corroboree

The road to truth is a treacherous road, its hard to tell how far you've come. Understatement of the century. I would like this to be a post where we can share and hopefully debate 'truths' we have brought back from our inner voyages. Speaking from my experience, i am starting to believe truth may not exist at all. At least not objective truth. Now you could go and say that "well you and i are both experiencing this forum, on a computer, in an objective world. So there smart arse. " but you don't have to delve very far into philosophy or (more credibly) Quantum mechanics to be confronted by the fact that world may not be what it appears to be. Its very hard to tell where "you" end and the "world" begins. But here is what I have brought back:

1. There is a "threeness" to the world I realised when i was pondering the yin yang on acid. I have since come accross this concept quite a few times. Think about it, there are three aspects to loving (from the Sufi) The loving, The lover and The Loved. Three aspects to knowing, The knower, the known and the knowing. Scientifically (from the physicist) this can be broken down into; Observer, Observed and process of observation. This also relates to triangles, which in the occult, represents the physical plane. Striking resemblance, no? Solid, Liquid, Gas. Male, Female, Child. Good, Bad, Neutral. Three dimensions of space. The holy trinity, father, son and spirit. The Hindu trimurti: Brahma the creator, Vishnu the sustainer and Shiva the destroyer. Come up with of them if you catch my wavelength, i'm interested to see how many we can find.

2. My one universal law (which is a horribly unsatisfying law to live under, law nonetheless) i don't believe it can be disproven (please feel free), it applies even to the above:

In ALL cases; It is and It is not. that being the only law, any law following it would be defeated by the first.

yourself?

That within us resides All That Is, that we already know everything because it's all inside of us already, and we are just undergoing a process of rememberance and awakening.

How far one takes this realisation is up to them, but it is abundantly clear from this that we are the creator, there is no seperation. :bong::lol:

I believe the law that what is, is. If you find something once and believe it lost, it is not so, it has just manifested itself in a different, unrecognisable form. This allows one to continue the search/journey and to rediscover all that was lost at a different level, revealing itself to you with new and greater glory as you will now have found answers to more of your questions. :blink:

Nice topic.

Agree on the 3 thing. it is the base structure of all.. structures? haha i mean u need like, the two points and the 3rd to reinforce them, it is the most fundamental arrangement to create any form above 2d i guess... err anyway 3 is cool. 1 + 1 = 2, haha there's another :D but i guess that's a lot of what your saying, that part a and part b will make c. tha natural evolution of things.. and then there's the question of how did part a and b come about in the first place? when did the seperation from all, to two, to three four five etc... how did the schism take place?

I like your point foolsbreath, like the mckenna quote 'nothing lasts but nothing is lost'. I guess everything is in a constant state of change from something to another thing, but all the causal effects and such leading up to the 'result' where it is, are themselves a part of what it is, and are therefore not lost.. if ya get me.. is that what ya mean? hmm no matter

That within us resides All That Is, that we already know everything because it's all inside of us already, and we are just undergoing a process of rememberance and awakening.

How far one takes this realisation is up to them, but it is abundantly clear from this that we are the creator, there is no seperation. :bong::lol:

That was very well said! thanx for that hyper... I just love when people articulate the things that i cannot. :)

I agree with you wholeheartidly. I think at this point in our development/awakening that..... O damn i so had something to add then and i spaced and lost it! damn!

I'll come back to it :scratchhead::bong:

hyperspacepixie

sounds very similar to a lot of hindu thought

does this link fit with your view on things?

http://amminadab.com/temple/hindu/watts.htm

i really like this view of the world. im constantly convincing myself of it the unconvincing myself of it. its a fun game to play.

You got it El D

If you can extrapolate the laws of physics to the metaphysical state then one must be believe (as I do) that energy can not be lost, only changed. Energy can be channeled and this happens with or against our will depending upon the forces acting apon it :)

That was very well said! thanx for that hyper... I just love when people articulate the things that i cannot. :)

I agree with you wholeheartidly. I think at this point in our development/awakening that..... O damn i so had something to add then and i spaced and lost it! damn!

I'll come back to it :scratchhead::bong:

You're welcome :) Glad you can relate :)

hyperspacepixie

sounds very similar to a lot of hindu thought

does this link fit with your view on things?

http://amminadab.com/temple/hindu/watts.htm

i really like this view of the world. im constantly convincing myself of it the unconvincing myself of it. its a fun game to play.

Yes very much so :) Especially the last few paragraphs :)

Wake up and find out eventually who you really are. In our culture of course, they'll say you're crazy or you're blasphemous, and they'll either put you in jail or in the nut house (which is the same thing). But if you wake up in India and tell your friends and relations, "My goodness, I've just discovered that I'm God," they'll laugh and say, "Oh, congratulations, at last you found out."
Edited by HyperSpacePixie

My deepest reflections while on acid were as follows:

1. This is fucking great stuff! :blink:

2. The laws of 3 are definately real and are essential to complete any object, thing, idea. You cannot even draw a "complete" shape on paper without having 3 sides, or 3 corners. (Yes, a circle is an exception, but I am talking about having separate components, ie sides or angles that can be joined or removed) Dissect a circle into pie pieces though, and each piece of pie had 3 sides.

3 is the simplest form you can make, ie. a triangle. Also a complete human requires 3 things, a body, a mind and a spirit. When one part gets sick, the whole person suffers badly.

2. One's perception of reality is exactly that. To another person, reality could be and probably is a completely different thing. To stretch this thought, think about a colour. Say.. Blue. Now, does another person's brain see the colour blue the same way my brain does? To me, blue is a soothing but happy colour, but perhaps I have been conditioned as a child to think that... Same with music. Perhaps this is why some people like classical and other people like fusion disco funk trance dance music.

3. Everybody's mind is somehow connected. If a guy in the USA invents something, you can bet your ass that 2 people in india, one person in australia and a team of japanese chemists will invent the same thing at approximately the same time.

In the 1950's I believe that most people were very naive compared to what we are these days. However, during the next few decades, the entire population seemed to slip away from being so naive and we have all become the people we are today. To some extent, we are the most "switched on" or enlightened bunch of people to ever have lived on the planet.

4. Is there, somewhere on this planet... Another person, who is an exact duplicate of me? A guy who thinks the same things, does the same things, etc... Out of all the billions of people on the planet, it is quite likely that someone like this exists. On that note, is there a woman out there on the planet, who is a 100% compatible complement to my personality. Think about the relationships you've had in the past, rate them as a % how compatible you were with that person. I am currently married to somebody who is probably a 30% however the 70% girl I was with before my wife, annoyed the shit out of me and I had to offload her, so maybe 30% is perfect for me?!?

5. Are these aliens real or not? I just wanna know the truth, I know that the truth is out there.... :)

6. Is God real? And "WHAT" exactly is he or she anyway??? I don't get it, please explain because i'm too rocked on acid to sort that shit out...

7. During the last 50 or so years, we (humans) have not actually achieved anything new. Apart from improving a few things, making them smaller, etc... We have already invented everything we need. Cars, planes, trains, houses, computers, etc.. It's all been done. What have we done lately, besides making stuff smaller and faster and more profitable... Nothing!

All the 1960's sci-fi visions of the future, ie. Jetsons. Star Trek.... Is bollocks. It won't come to that. Space travel is still incredibly inefficient, we can't really go THAT fast anyway.

8. Time travel is just not possible. If it were, the process would probably kill you anyway. The closest you will ever get to time travel is in your own head, and you can only travel back in time, as an observer via your own eyes and your own memories.

and so on...

I have made some astounding discoveries whilst looking inwards like that. Acid is a gift!

The best one was watching alphabet clouds during a sunrise in mid-summer from a lookout. Spectacularly colourful stuff. The clouds were forming letters of the alphabet and flying across the sky. I have a witness who saw it too.

Edited by Big George