The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
MrBumpy

Don't drive with large amounts of cash in Nabraska

Or anyelse especicially near the Mexico/U.S. area.

A War on drugs thats mutanted into another war on terrorism.

20 years is the estimated time frame.

As the top U.S,Generals are worryied about a military confrontation 20 years down the line with China.

I can't think of better way to militarize a situation than threatening.

If any confrontation between China and the US, my guess is it will be started by the US as a delibrate way to re-establish themselves as the only superpower. China has no reason to start a confrontation when they can make so much money off the US, and the US people (generalisation coming up) are a fan of war.

If any confrontation between China and the US, my guess is it will be started by the US as a delibrate way to re-establish themselves as the only superpower. China has no reason to start a confrontation when they can make so much money off the US, and the US people (generalisation coming up) are a fan of war.

More likely that China will indirectly start a confrontation by wanting (currently democratic) Taiwan to once again come under their rule. The USA has stated numerous times it will support Taiwan to stay a democracy, and hence the confrontation would begin there.

There have been a few skirmishes over time in the surrounding seas/air space of Taiwan where both the USA's military and China's military regularly test each others mettle by coming too close to one another.

China has always thought of Taiwan as part of China, too bad that most Taiwanese want to stay autocratic and democratic. If Taiwan wanted to integrate into China, they could do so at any time. The fact that the haven't is tantamount to their wanting their independence.

Like I say a self generating reality..

Capitalisms can turn into cannabalistic monopolys.

Even in this day and age.

Communism has many convincing historical arguments except for the total control needed, which hasn't shown any actual betterment by using total information control.

As in from High School or below.

Won't work.

---------------------------------------------------------

From Christian prophecy out look.

The Tigris/euphratis river system will dry up allowing the Chinese army to advance into that area.

Very easyly done as there multiple dams in Turkey to do so.

Really just logistics.

---------------------------------------------------------

So all very predictable.