The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
in_spirit

READING MAT.

OOOOOPS...............

Edited by evil

Errr...people, the first book, [Name Deleted], I think is copyrighted material. I don't know about the second. Perhaps I am wrong about the copyright...BUT please don't post this stuff WITHOUT checking.

This could get the web hosters into trouble (Torsten?). There was another post where someone had a link to Strassman's "DMT: The Spirit Molecule" and later found it was a pirated copy. This is true of most things you will find on Peer-To-Peer file sharing networks.

I'm no angel in this regard, I've been into computers for over 20 years...I know how pirating works. But to post to a forum that already could be misconstrued regarding it's content is just asking for trouble.

These books/movies whatever can be easily obtained from Peer-To-Peer sharing systems...don't ruin it for all by posting in a PUBLIC place. :angry:

Edited: (Thanks Evil :) )

Edited by Maturin

Looks like the links have been deleted.

For those wanting reading materials, perhaps we can agree to share privately. PM me for some stuff I have...although like downloading music, try to support the creator/artist/author by buying the item if you can. (Although admittedly, as discussed in other threads, sometimes this can create problems too.)

YOU ARE RIGHT, MY APOLOGIES i WILL TAKE DOWN THE ITEMS, AS i USUALLY DO PERHAPS YOU WILL EDIT YOUR POST NAMING SAID ITEMS!!

PLEASE

i WONT POST ANYMORE LITERATURE...