The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Bread Filter

SAB still selling Absinthe concentrate?

Is SAB still selling Absinthe concentrate? I can't find it on the site anymore, it was in my shopping cart but when I when I went to finalise my order it had vanished. I sent an email but haven't had a reply.

I am keen to make some up and was wondering, if I can't get it from SAB, whether the Absinthe essence product available from herbalistics would be similar?

Thanks.

Is SAB still selling Absinthe concentrate? I can't find it on the site anymore, it was in my shopping cart but when I when I went to finalise my order it had vanished.

We buy and supply items in batches. if a batch runs out then we have no stock until we get more. that's why it says how many we have in stock. when we get more it will reappear. should be back in a couple of weeks.

I sent an email but haven't had a reply.

I was away for 36 hours.

I am keen to make some up and was wondering, if I can't get it from SAB, whether the Absinthe essence product available from herbalistics would be similar?

No, you can buy them at most homebrew shops. They consist of glycol and flavours as well as a tiny amount of oil (maybe 2%?). Ours is very different. It is 100% esential oils. They both have very different flavours too. Some prefer one - others the other.

No worries.

I might wait for the SAB one to be back in stock. I will keep checking the site.

Thanks for the help.