The Corroboree
live by

SpOrEs *****OUT OF STOCK*****

Eh? How is someone doing me a favour by making me PAY for something which i can get for free???

:BANGHEAD2: :BANGHEAD2: :wave-finger:

How exactly is he MAKING u pay for these? If u don't wantem, don't buy em and shut up ur bitching! There's never been a problem in the past.

.:. Greencavefloat .:. just about ALL reputable overseas suppliers WILL ship prints to Australia, just not syringes, of coarse, its always at the buyers risk.

^^ Look mate, go easy.

Nobody else seems to be taking issue with it. If selling the prints means that its a sustainable practice for him (which appears to be the case) and he makes them available clean and sterile to large numbers of people who want prints and can't seem to get a hold of them to easily otherwise for a small fee, which means they can bypass possibly being blacklisted by customs, then I reckon good on him. Free prints aren't available instantaneously on the forums all the time, if ever. Priints are available in this instance, for a small price. He's not demanding you buy them, but he's making the option available to people which is much better than no option at all. People seem to think it's a worthwhile enough exchange to part with 10-15$. Maybe he needs money for good reasons? We're not the karma police. If the situation bothers you that much, your more than welcome to eliminate its viability by doing a bulk run and taking massive numbers of prints.

Namaste

ben.

Word!...

Guest Øskorei

What's the rules protocol for blow-in's who want to sell stuff ? Sure, regular member who might do so from 'time to time' is ok, (on any forum, not just this one) actually pretty groovy, depending on the product if it's hard to get..... but for vendors to use the forum for not much more than sales ?

personally, I would think that prints are a dime-a-dozen, and freely available. But there's always the 'silent readers' who might not want to become part of the contributing community, so I guess the occasional commercial vendor dropping in does serve a purpose.

GCF's not so out of line, though, considering his own contributions to society :) Mind you he is now involving himself (unknowingly) in a pay-it-forward favour for my defending him :) One sterile print, thanks Bro :)

PS I have some fresh toe-nail cutting, nice slow burn, gentle pleasing natural smoke, guaranteed 70+% pinky chips or your money back, no questions (buyer to pay return shipping fee)

Liveby is a FSR contributor.