The Corroboree
bruz

Im new, need a little help.......

Hi everyone,

I just stumbled upon this page doing a bit of research on D.M.T. I wish I had only found it sooner. After a trip to Amsterdam late last year I became really interested in growing my own plants, but what information I could find led me to believe that it was not 100% legal, not that that worries me too much. I am particularly interested in the cultivation of plants containing D.M.T and similar plants, my only problem is that my knowledge of it is obviously not up to scratch because the plant names etc that are used on here are beyond me. Does anyone have just some basic information on these plants, or books that could help me out? Ive just discovered Happy High Herbs at the Body Mind and Spirit festival but am yet to make it into the shop. I cant believe that it has taken me so long to discover them also! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

bruz :saufen2:

Hi

Best places to start for basic info are:

www.erowid.org

here, and the SAB shop at www.shaman-australis.com.au

www.ethnobotany-australia.net

Most plants are not illegal to grow unless you intend to consume them and that can be established in court. However exactly which ones vary between states.

hey Bruz...welcome :)

everything you could possibly want or need to know are at the three sites Creach has suggested.

Just don't forget to UTSE (use the search engine)...some of the old fellas can get a bit crabby if you dont :lol: ...but, that said, don't be araid to ask questions if you can't find what you're looking for.

enjoy!

Guest Warrioe-Sage

Here is a question about DMT in native plants, I found out that a few days ago that DMT is in acacia, can this be brewed up and added to caapi ? ( If in a country where legal)

If so how much, and what are the effects and differences to chakruna or other South American additives ?

What other native Australian plants can be added to caapi ?