The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Leo^

OK this is really weird

Sorry Rev Its not mine its from a guy living in Canada and i just wanted to post the tooth brush bit copied too much somehow!!! Thought others might be interexted in his way!!

Use a water pick every day with only a little {3 mil} 3% hydrogen peroxide ( walmart] added and will prevent and also cure.

re: putting flouride in the water.

lots of people suffer from depression, should we put prozac in the water along with flouride for thier teeth?

oh, and i thought the nazis were the first to try putting flouride in the water, the results were they found the prisoners were more open to suggestions with fouride in the water... (heaps of refs out there, wether they are true or not is anyones guess in this age of FUD...) makes sense that the government is advocating it if thats true.

"Use a water pick every day with only a little {3 mil} 3% hydrogen peroxide ( walmart] added and will preventnd also cure."

Please explain?

re flouride

im there with you on not medicating the whole population to save a few from discomfort they could avoid if they ate less sugar, went to the dentists and brushed their teeth.

I to have 'flouride bombs'. when i have decay i invaribaly end up with a lager cavity beneath than is visible above..

i grew up drinking adelaide water

im not too submissive or hypersuggestible or am i?

im not too submissive or hypersuggestible or am i?

Rev, I really like your cactus collection. How about you give it to me?

:P