The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
black

australian bush alchahols

I understan Michael Bock made a presentation about alchahols and the bush liquor industry , was it about making alchahol out of banksias called munich or magnight by the south west noongars also what about the fact that bunbry tibes soked the flowers of the black boy to make a intoxicating brew for the tribe and then theres E,gunni and the qld corckwood and then one guy said they make mixes from al sorts of species and much much more , i dont know about you guys but i find this area of AUSTRALIAN BUSH BREWS !!!!!!! just a littel bit intersing to say the least! plans and experiments for me are currently uderway for creating these brews , i am know also working with local bush tucker man Jack Williams and getting pased down heaps of knolage, which will all come to light at my south west bush tucker resteraunt set on a southwest garden arckive if you will call it which is all actully just for me and freinds any how enough drible what do ya say micheal lets hear it WHAT DID I MIS AT THAT PRESENTATION PLEASE TELL ME THANKS

Edited by black

This is indeed extremely interesting, wow, i had no idea. I think i might investigate it too.

I wanna keep this thread alive, very interesting subject. Does Bock have any available information on the interent anywhere??

I understan Michael Bock made a presentation about alchahols and the bush liquor industry , was it about making alchahol out of banksias called munich or magnight by the south west noongars also what about the fact that bunbry tibes soked the flowers of the black boy to make a intoxicating brew for the tribe and then theres E,gunni and the qld corckwood and then one guy said they make mixes from al sorts of species and much much more , i dont know about you guys but i find this area of AUSTRALIAN BUSH BREWS !!!!!!! just a littel bit intersing to say the least! plans and experiments for me are currently uderway for creating these brews , i am know also working with local bush tucker man Jack Williams and getting pased down heaps of knolage, which will all come to light at my south west bush tucker resteraunt set on a southwest garden arckive if you will call it which is all actully just for me and freinds any how enough drible what do ya say micheal lets hear it WHAT DID I MIS AT THAT PRESENTATION PLEASE TELL ME THANKS
Man oh man. (I'm afraid that I have nothing constructive to add, but) boy does that style of writing remind me of Kerouac's stuff (On the Road, etc). That whole free-flow-speech, with topics rolling in and over one other, I enjoyed every confusing minute of it. :lol:

write prier you wanna keep it alive well hear you go all you oz native lovers out there , +a pit is dug and lined with paper bark and filled with water with the flower heads of banksia grandis to make a brew called magnich , +E,gunnie of tasy we all should know ! +hakia from the central desert was used to make a intoxicating brew + bunbry tribs of the south west held grand ceramonys of witch intoxcicating brew made from blackboy flower spikes soked in water ! +the corkwood in queensland , im mean comon is this the oz pscvoactives forom or what we have 4 species that where used to make intoxicating brews im disaponted in every one cause i reckon theres a lot more to yo mickal bock get on up ear and sing your song and prier get research these babys and get em on the list black sighning out